LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

*exams the cough drop, and noting a foul odor emanating from it, hurls it directly at luv2beSpanked's left eyeball*

Now you can't even see that I win. :D

Ha I had safety glasses on! your lazy attempts are useless! Oh and that Foul Order happens to be your bad breath! you lose yet again!

*hugs l2bs* Now, now... No need to get violent, underwhere. *stern look*

Oh, and I win.

Oh you both are losing now! Like I said, I always WIN!!!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

*hugs l2bs* Now, now... No need to get violent, underwhere. *stern look*

Oh, and I win.

I wasn't getting violent. I was just.....expressing my opinion. :P

I know, I know, opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one.....

But mine are worth a lot more than that, because I win. :D

I wasn't getting violent. I was just.....expressing my opinion. :P

I know, I know, opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one.....

But mine are worth a lot more than that, because I win. :D

So that begs to question, just how many ass holes do you have on you?

And also I win as always!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

Children! Children! Calm down, it's only a game! Now calm down and take your naps while Nanny Freswith enjoys a glass of her medicine, which only tastes nice when you add ice, tonic water and a slice of lemon.

Oh, as for the trophy, Nanny better confiscate that to keep you from squabbling.

The problem withe Nannies is that they are typically very old and very slow to notice when the trophy has been hidden in a place they will never look.

Did I mention that I am winning? Wait, I think I just did. :P

I wonder if it is possible to hide luv2beSpanked so that I will win.....no, probably not possible to do that, but it is definitely possible to win in any event, just for the heck of it. Who exactly is "the heck of it" anyway? Seeing as the answer to that question hardly matters in any event, I win.

Fortunately my medicine is available over the counter in many, many places and so poor Nanny Freswith will never go short, In fact I'll have enough for you all to toast my victory.

Fortunately my medicine is available over the counter in many, many places and so poor Nanny Freswith will never go short, In fact I'll have enough for you all to toast my victory.

Seems babyLee75 happened to stumble onto your medicine Freswith! Only somebody with that much of a sickness would dare say "wins again" when the race is by far from over yet! With that being said you need to keep better track of your medication as I have reported you to CPS for neglecting babyLee75, Nanny Freswith. I do hope that the police hop to it and get you behind bars for the crimes upon the public you have committed.

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

I am never wrong. To prove that point, I win.

your point has just been proven wrong, you lose!

I am a rat. Your argument is invalid.

I win.

Seriously, we need to get pest control in this race to get rid of the rodent and amphibian population!

With that said, I win!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!

Not I, WE.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your technological and biological distinctiveness will become our own. Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

I win. Because I had that motherfucker memorized. XD

Nice tender young rat! Delicious! Far better than eating stray children and the occasional tourist. Let's make with the long sticky tongue....

BLAT!...

GULP....

I win again. Sometimes it's good fun being an enormous Arcturan Tree Frog.

I win again. Sometimes it's good fun being an enormous Arcturan Tree Frog.

You lose again also, just like Underwhere! Also I have my Deepfrier ready to cook me up some frog legs! everbody in this race loses except for me, because........

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!

Guest jeff142

You lose again also, just like Underwhere! Also I have my Deepfrier ready to cook me up some frog legs! everbody in this race loses except for me, because........

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!

Lost!!!!!!!!!

i win!!!!!!!!!!!