LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

It was a Site glich there fore every One else loses and I. Am the true winner

Thats the second time you cheated with a double post! I don't even believe you anymore with your so called site glitch! Cheaters never win, They lose like your doing right now!

I WON!!!

Don't shout, but I'm afraid you have lost yet again. I regret to say that I am winning, very quietly as usual.

Thankfully, modesty comes easily to frogs; we have much to be modest about.

You believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny also? I have no problem with that. You are entitled to your beliefs. However, I am winning. It is not a belief. It is a fact.

Don't shout, but I'm afraid you have lost yet again. I regret to say that I am winning, very quietly as usual.

Thankfully, modesty comes easily to frogs; we have much to be modest about.

I'll shout all I want!

You believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny also? I have no problem with that. You are entitled to your beliefs. However, I am winning. It is not a belief. It is a fact.

Your facts sir are wrong!

I do believe I am in fact winning this particular game

You wish you were winning!

I WON!!!

freswith, you know as well as I do that the number of times you lose is of absolutely no importance. Instead, this game is only about the number of times you win, and since you are not winning at the moment and I am, that gives me an extra point. :P

bijiz bijiz. Hmmmmm. Looking up this word in freswith's dictionary, I discover that the word has only one meaning: "underwhere wins."

bijiz bijiz. Hmmmmm. Looking up this word in freswith's dictionary, I discover that the word has only one meaning: "underwhere wins."

Dr Freswiths excellent Dictionary of the Arcturan Tree Frog Language* also lists "underwhere" as "perpetual loser who won't admit it".

* Available from the Lilypad Press, London SW1, at only £100,000 including a cherrywood-veneer bookcase that is almost strong enough to hold it.