LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Pity about the file that I baked inside the cake in the hope that underwhere would have the sense to use it to break out of jail. Now all he's broken are his teeth.

Freswith is winning! All salute!

That file came in so very handy as I was going to prepare my latest batch of fried frog, and of course the delicacy of fried frog legs. Tree frogs are so delicious. Yummy.

Oh yeah, lest I forget, I win.

Seems Babylee75 wants to be greedy with the WIN!

*Pushes BabyLee75 in a pile of doggy doo-doo*

Play with that you stinky baby while I walk off with the WIN!

WINNING!!!

That sir is how its done! *looks around for underwhere*

That sneaking bastard always wants to steal my WIN which is rightfully mine!

*sirens blasting*

Officer underwhere is here to arrest luv2beSpanked on allegations of pushing a perfectly innocent....well....mostly innocent babyLee75 into a pile of doggy doo-doo, a clearly reprehensible and heinous crime.

"You're under arrest, luv2beSpanked. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...." Officer underwhere puts the handcuffs on luv2beSpanked.

As officer underwhere drones on and on, he calmly and deftly grabs the win, putting it in his pocket for safe keeping.

At the desk at the Precinct station, Sergeant Freswith O'Frogerty demands that the trophy be locked in the evidence room under his own personal protection.

"Sargent O'Frogerty, the mere suggestion sounds like you are a mafia boss," exclaimed officer underwhere. "Personal protection.....and what if I refuse to give you the trophy? Surely, it is safer in my pocket than in that mess of a thing you call 'the evidence room'. The last time I got involved with that evidence room, froggy DNA got mixed up with human DNA, and the next thing I knew, we were being told to retry a million cases."

Ah, 'Tis nothin' but a filthy lie put out by the Black and Tans! Still, perhaps you are right. As long as the trophy is in your pocket, and your pocket is on you, and you are locked in the Evidence Room, then everyt'ing is hunky-dory!

In the meantime, Sergeant Frogerty will look after the winning for you.

Now isn't that a grand idea!

With the win still secure in my pocket, I decide that being locked in the evidence room, as per Sargent Froggerty's instruction, really isn't that bad, and at least I still have the win. As for BabyLee75, sincve you are back on top again, that gives me a nice view of your diapered butt. ;)

WINNING!

*Pulls Control switch out of Diaper along with the real trophy*

underwhere what you failed to "understand" (see what I did there :P) is that the trophy you have is made of harden black powder! Watch and learn!

*flips Safety and presses the trigger switch*

POOF

*blows the pants off of underwhere while he was locked in the evidence room*

HAHA you just got pants'd