LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I really don't understand, musicaddict. Since procrastination is your calling in life, why not just win tomorrow, and leave me to win today?

You should never put off your procrastination! If it is to be effective, procrastination should be done immediately.

While you lot are dithering, I'm winning!

Not necessarily. I only have to win once. Just as a two time world champion can be knocked out of the top seed with one loss, so can you, Bonsai.

W*I*N*N*I*N*G!

If you are getting into trouble, BubbleBumBaby, maybe that means you need a spanking :P and while you are getting spanked, I am winning. :D

by a frog? That is so silly of an idea that I couldn't help but ROFLMAO. Of course, that leads to another problem. If my ass rolled off, where did it roll to? Okay, well, the rest of me is winning anyway, and I guess that's all that counts.

Both of those details are mere coincidence. However, it is no coincidence that I win, as is now quite evident.

However, your tenure of pole position is only possible for as long as the frog permits it.

Now let us get back to a sensible, decent and reasonable condition..

Freswith wins yet again.

What on earth do you want to do with "yet again"? You can win "yet again" all you want to. Me, I'll just win.