LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Soon after my investment with Fresbond, through Fresbond, I arranged to have that investment put together in a package of investments consisting of mortgage-backed securities and credit default swaps.

Unfortunately the ribbiting is not based on envy - it is based on the certain knowledge that poor underwhere has been thoroughly had by an investment agent who has taken 20% of underwhere's money for investing him back into Fresbonds, but 20% less of them.

Fortunately, since the Cayman Islands are still part of the British Empire and ultimately ruled from London, I am able to make use of my lobbying company "Staysbought Ltd" to reverse all of underwhere's outrageous demands, and reimpose a 1775 law which means that assets of those who have rebelled against the Crown are forfeit and can be used to pay compensation to the injured parties.

Since I don't want to deal with crooks, I find that my vaulables have been more safely and securely stored under my mattress... Now I may not have the "millions" that some of you are claming to have,, but then that is probably as much "truth" as the "fact" that you think you are winning...

I pick up my periwinkles, the very pieces I use in all of my shell games, and on this Saint Valentine's Day, I am happy to say that I love winning.