LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

If I don't let the others win from time to time there'll be no-one left to play with and I'll be stuck with just myself ...

Don't let the door slap your ass on the way out to losing! Would anybody care for some prize WINNING deep fried frog legs that I made from the frogs I caught at St. James Park? The Queen herself ate 16 of these just yesterday and ordered them to be put on the dinner menu at the Palace!

I am delighted to get the contract for the supply of frogs' legs and the associated Royal Warrant, which I can display on my lily pad to be admired by all.

Ummm I think you are losing since I hunt all your little buddies myself to cook up for the Queen! Also I gave her examples of my deep fried frog legs compared to your Frenchmen legs! And it's good to know that the Queen prefers mine! Oh I also told Scotland Yard of your murders of the French Tourest. There is a warrent out for your arrest! The Tourism Board isn't to happy with your actions since they are losing revenue from the French!

And with some deep southern fried frog legs, I'm WINNING!

First and foremost, just because I live in California does not mean I'm a Californian! As for the Queen I believe she was more upset that you killed a few of her horses to make me look like a fraud! I'll have you know that before you did that, I invited the Queen down to St. James Park for a frog hunt and a southern style bar-b-que! After the hunt I showed the Queen and her Royal Chefs how I prepared the Frog legs! All were quite impressed with my cooking skills! After the feast, the Queen then Knighted me! Your argument is invalid and mute on the Queen's ears! Oh she is now really gunning for you since you said that London is a new French city. Her Chefs are now in St. James Park hunting down all frogs!

Btw the Queen just told me that I, Sir Luv2beSpanked, is the WINNER of "Last post Wins!"

What Thor didn't tell you is that he doesn't throw thunder bolts! That would be his buddy Zuse who only knows the secret how to do that! So right now you must be one fried frog! Oh and I doubt you can lift Thor's hammer since he is the only one who can lift it!

Since you are charred or what my friends would say seasoned cajon style, that leaves me as the WINNER!

CDLover you are sadly mistaken! You can't win since you are not winning now! Also Freswith can not win either since it states in the "Last post wins" rule book that only humans may play this game. Animals (mammals, reptiles, amphibians) may not participate.

Therefore I am the WINNER!

Fortunately I have the original rule book form when the game first started in India in 3,215BC. There, in the plainest, clearest Sanskrit (you do read Sanskrit, don't you?) it states that it is open to all species except dragons.

Now now Freswith, you can not substitute a coloring book with jibberish written in it and claim its the original rule book from 3215 BC! Only a fool such as yourself would fall for that!

As it stands, the rule I pointed out about animals excluded from "Last post wins" will be strictly enforced by the Queen's Royal Gaurds! All non-humans will be banished to the Tower of London untill to game is finished with a declared winner!

Therefore I am now WINNING!

CDLover go back a few pages like from last year! Had a little set back due to Freswith putting me in a box and mailing me to the South Pole! Took a while to get back! And I'll waltz right on in whenever I feel like it! With the help of the Royal Guards by the Queens' orders, St. James shall be free and clear of all amphibians! As I type this out they are draining the pond and it seems they have found Freswith's hideout!

By the way I'm now WINNING!

And your book is fake Freswith! You're a bigger fool than I thought!