LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Just so everyone knows, steffi got the cooties from me, I got them from playing in that dumpster behind the STD clinic, I don't know where the dumpster got cooties, but I do know that I WIN!!!!

Well, where has that underwhere taken off to?

I'm sure you all know what happened when freswith frog-farted at the Boston Marathon this year. It caused a great deal of problems around here. I understand that there is now a warrant out for freswith's arrest.

While the FBI searches for freswith, I win.

As I have the receipt for the trophy in my purse it is mine, no matter who has their grubby mitts on it. And as the trophy is mine, so is the win.

Use the Force, astrodiaper! In any event, while you are under Princess Cutie's bed, I win. Live long, and prosper.

._._....._._
|.|.|...|.|.|
|.|.|...|.|.|
|.|.|...|.|.|
\.\.\../././
.\.\.\/././.
..\.\.././.
..|......|___
..|..........|
..|..........|

Now where did I leave my shopping list? I had it a minute ago. Still got my receipt but that list is missing. Oh dear.

I'd ask underwhere, but as he's only communicating using morse code I wouldn't understand him.

Oh well, better write another list. I need some things for my party because I'm the winner.

*puts Baby_Steffi out in the pond with freswith as punishment while ambling off with the trophy into the nearby forest*

And that is how underwhere became the winner.