LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Oh this is just too good a chance to miss - Underwhere, go and get knotted!

Forever slashing the Gordian Knot, the Facetious Frog takes the lead again.

One can't just get knotted, freswith, as you know. One must first find the right person, or in your case, the right toad, and then there is the whole matter of planning involved, which usually winds up costing a lot of money. I'm rather tapped out, but I might be able to convince a bank to give me a loan with a lily pad in St James Park Lake in London used as collateral. I doubt they will offer my much for that pile of dung, however.

None of this matters since I am winning.

My lilypad in St James Park Lake is actually owned, like the rest of the Park, by HMQ, and when it is realised that some wild colonial fraudster has just tried to raise a mortgage on it, the Beefeaters are sent to apprehend him and throw him into the deepest dungeon of the Tower, to await the attentions of the Queen's Remembrancer who will question him closely.

If you ever wanted to be taller, underwhere, this is your chance.

In the meantime I sit comfortably upon my grace-and-favour lilypad croaking at the tourists and, of course, winning.

As I wait for the Queen's Remembrancer, who has somehow forgotten to come to me strange as that may seem, I compose the most famous Ode to Underwhere, which has only two words repeated roughly 2000 times by each of the sopranos, altos, tenors, and baritones. The two words are, "underwhere wins".

Speaking of the Sopranos, as mob hit-men (and hit-women), they storm the castle, releasing me, and in celebration for their releasing me, I dedicate my composition to them. As they begin singing, we all run off together, the walls of the castle crumbling behind us. (I guess that the castle was not built to milspec standards.)

The Tower has lasted more than nine hundred years, which is even longer than the B52. Milspec standards don't even compare with Caen stone.

Underwhere is pursued through the streets of London by a mob of outraged music lovers and ends up with a halberd up his clavichord.

Freswith returns quietly to his penthouse lilypad, and settles into a cosy armchair to read Muhammed Ali's treatise on "How to Win Gracefully".

Poor clavichord. Fortunately, I do have spares. I also have strikes. I watch as a random bowling ball is rolled at high speed in the direction of freswith. As the bowling ball rolls over the unsuspecting frog, I mark my score card for a strike, and win.

Ah! I wondered where that came from! Fortunately it has rolled deep into the mud of St James Park Lake, so whoever it belonged to has lost it forever. Certainly that one was a real loser.

Back to winning. Natural habitat, for me at least. Now at least I have time to work on my pet project of having myself declared an endangered species.

Lucky for you Freswith, while you were sleeping I took a sample of your DNA and created several million Freswiths! All have a built in self destuction devise and are programmed not to go against their creator Luv2beSpanked! So now your self declared endangered species act in now reversed and all Freswiths are free to be hunted for Sport! St James Park Lake has become a new hunting grounds by order of the Queen to rid it of all Freswiths which have been destorying the lakes natural habitat! All participants in the "Last Post Wins" are welcomed by the Queen to hunt down and mount several Freswith heads in Buckingham Palace!

So Freswith you have 2 options. Get hunted with your cloned selves or admit your a loser and leave "Last Post Wins" forever, never to make another post again!

And for the record........

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!!!

Following a really rousing speech from their commander, "Frogs in England now abed will hold themselves the less they were not here..." etc., etc., the Great Green Army sweeps all before it. Having been told that Freswith is their creator, prophet, king and fuhrer, they turn on L2BS and give him the thrashing of a lifetime which he thoroughly enjoys. While he is so distracted I send my Special forces (all expert frogmen!) to take over the centres of power (Walmart & McDonalds) and frogs now rule the country. Modest as always, I content myself with winning.

Following a really rousing speech from their commander, "Frogs in England now abed will hold themselves the less they were not here..." etc., etc., the Great Green Army sweeps all before it. Having been told that Freswith is their creator, prophet, king and fuhrer, they turn on L2BS and give him the thrashing of a lifetime which he thoroughly enjoys. While he is so distracted I send my Special forces (all expert frogmen!) to take over the centres of power (Walmart & McDonalds) and frogs now rule the country. Modest as always, I content myself with winning.

*Presses the self destruction button and all frogs blow up*

You forgot the most important detail to your clones! Now the Queen of England calls for your arrest and execution! Like Ireland has no snakes, England shall have no frogs and that includes Freswith! Also thats wasn't nice of you to have the clones give underwhere a thrashing. you also forgot that the clones can't be turned on their true creator which as me! So you lose in your failure of reading and your failure to WIN!

And for the record........

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!!!

If these are clones of me, then they will be at one with me. Thank you. I now have an army of millions of freswiths with which to conquer the whole world. By the way, they didn't thrash underwhere, they thrashed YOU. Perhaps I should send a few thousand around once more to give you another thrashing, then to sit outside your house going "ribbit" all night and depriving you of sleep.

In the meantime, having enjoyed an excellent night's sleep, I am back winning again.

If these are clones of me, then they will be at one with me. Thank you. I now have an army of millions of freswiths with which to conquer the whole world. By the way, they didn't thrash underwhere, they thrashed YOU. Perhaps I should send a few thousand around once more to give you another thrashing, then to sit outside your house going "ribbit" all night and depriving you of sleep.

In the meantime, having enjoyed an excellent night's sleep, I am back winning again.

Wow you sure are slow with the times! If you had read correctly you will have noticed that they can't be turned on me and that they have been destroyed with the implanted bombs in them and I pressed the kill switch! Too late Freswith! You have lost the battle and the war! You lose, I win! Thats just how it is, sorta like my winning right now!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

I heard the queen of englang was having frog legs for diner and luvtobespanked mom and dad has spanked him and put him in timeout that leaves me the winner so I win.

your lack of spelling and thinking you are winning needs to shown as proof of a last place loser! All of which you currently are doing now as I am and is always winning! Oh and unlike a few people I know, I don't live with my parents!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

Lack of spelling and thinking is not a cause of penalty in this game. Anyway, if it was, then Luv2beSpanked would have been catapulted out of the competition a long time ago. Come to think of it, I do believe that did happen already in any event, which leaves me and a godforsaken frog to duke it out with each other. I decide that the best way to deal with a godforsaken frog is to crucify it. After doing that, there can be no mistaking the fact that I win.

Without bothering to wait three days - what the Hell for? - I return from the dead much refreshed and "forgive your enemies" not withstanding, set about underwhere with a vengeance. The first thing I do is to set L2BS onto him to bite his ankles and keep him hopping about while I arrange the main assault from the IRS.

In the meantime, I am quite content to win.

Without bothering to wait three days - what the Hell for? - I return from the dead much refreshed and "forgive your enemies" not withstanding, set about underwhere with a vengeance. The first thing I do is to set L2BS onto him to bite his ankles and keep him hopping about while I arrange the main assault from the IRS.

In the meantime, I am quite content to win.

*Grabs an Ax and chops the zombie formerly known as Freswith's head off*

You are a toxic little frog that needs to stay dead!

*repels the assault from the IRS showing the last 7 years of my returns for their audit which comes as inconculsive and charges are rang up on Freswith's DEAD body for Fraud, blackmail, and false accusations!*

After all of that it seems that I, Luv2beSpanked, is indeed winning! All others have been losing for quite sometime now!

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!

Normally, when the IRS agents conclude that an audit is inconclusive, they then decide in favor of themselves, which means that Luv2beSpanked is on the hook for at least 35 million dollars, which is the same as roughly 20 million pounds sterling. And since owing money to a tax authority means that one is ineligible to win, that leaves me in sole possession of the lead.