LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

"too loose"?, well then, Sir Frog, we'll have to screw L2BS in a little tighter. In the mean time, you, Sir Frog, are not winning. You are losing.

Yet you too Freswith, are now losing! Also I'm not loose unlike you and underwhere on a back road during a Friday night holding each other in a very unusual way!

Btw just to make sure you know, you're losing! Please keep that in mind when you think you're winning but its just a figment of your imagination!

Luv2beSpanked always will be the true Winner!

Won indeed, but that was a short time ago, and is no longer true. Besides, according to predictions of many people who claimed to be prophets, the world should have already come to an end. Since it has not, all of them lose, and luv2beSpanked loses with them. Meanwhile, I win.

Won indeed, but that was a short time ago, and is no longer true. Besides, according to predictions of many people who claimed to be prophets, the world should have already come to an end. Since it has not, all of them lose, and luv2beSpanked loses with them. Meanwhile, I win.

Thank you for admitting that I, Luv2beSpanked has WON and is the true winner! All others can stop replying looking for the win since it has been told that........

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!

In the final accounting he's just another false prophet. In fact, he's a dead loss.

The consistent frog is back winning again, so sheep may safely graze and everything is calm and peaceful.