LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Oh Dear! This is getting TEDIOUS! The next person to post simply "I Win" without saying something witty will receive the Curse of the Leaking Diaper, First Class, with crossed pins, dummy, and bonnet, awarded by the Grand Mage himself.

I will be watching you!

G Mage esq. (a.k.a. Freswith the Frog)

It is not possible to rewrite history, particularly when historical records make it very clear when somebody is a liar by changing somebody else's words or ideas. The punishment for that offense is also quite severe. :giljotiini:

That being the case, the title of winner, according to the fine print in the rule book, can only be placed upon players with handles consisting of a misspelled compound word of exactly 10 letters. Thus, I believe that leaves only one person qualified for the win. :P

It is not possible to rewrite history, particularly when historical records make it very clear when somebody is a liar by changing somebody else's words or ideas. The punishment for that offense is also quite severe. :giljotiini:

That being the case, the title of winner, according to the fine print in the rule book, can only be placed upon players with handles consisting of a misspelled compound word of exactly 10 letters. Thus, I believe that leaves only one person qualified for the win. :P

LMAO I believe babyLee75 used your so called rule book as diaper wipes to clean his butt! After that happened the rules were thrown out! you can't possibly think that you will win because you sir have been lacking in the posts during the last few days! Everybody knows that slackers such as yourself never win! Only real competition in this game is babyLee75 and myself! Anyways you lose!

I WON!!!

I believe Q-Bert said it best when he said !@#$%, and in any event, since I am winning, I have no reason to say such a naughty thing.

Correct, McDonLee. You are now losing.

An aged decrepit frog is hardly even noticed, let alone exulted, and such a beast would never be winning anyway. In order to be winning, you must be both young in age and young at heart, which means that I win.

It seems that somebody, who shall remain nameless, forgot to inform me of that, babyLee75. Because they forgot to let me know, I win.