LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

That's getting old I lost

Not as old as the skid marks in your diaper! lol :wtf2:

dont you guys realise that the only way one will ever win at this game is if they create their own brand new super powerfull VIRUS :hacker: and include it in their post.... :whistling: cause if that doesnt happen then this thread will just go one forever forever spamming up the site :diespam:

Its not spamming up the site! It has its own thread in the game forum! :Crylol:

I WON!!!!

What is the point of making a statement of fact if anything one says will be misconstrued into meaning something which was never intended? Wait, hmmm, that is what the game of politics is for.

Last I checked, this is a game of "Last Post Wins", so the rules for politics do not apply. If the rules for politics did apply, surely, I would lose, but instead, because those rules do not apply, I win.

Now, just in case there is any doubt of the preceding statements, anybody who posts after me will not be awarded a 10 million dollar check from Publisher's Clearinghouse.

I am always losing. Disregaurd my last statement. Luv2beSpanked won the 10 million dollar check from Publisher's Clearinghouse.

Thank you for noticing that I am the Winner!

I lose worse than underwhere!

I believe you both are tied!

I WON!!!!

luv2beSpanked is a poor speller, as evident by an attempt to have me say something I never said, and misspelling what I typed in a way I would never misspell it. Therefore, I win because :with_stupid: