LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

There must be something wrong here, as it was clearly stated in the third stone tablet - the one Moses dropped - that only frogs can win such competitions.

I think that the rumor or myth states that, since the stone tablet was dropped and broke. But it was also dropped on a frog, and I think that where the connection was made lo those many thousands of years ago.

In reality, the frog was squished and the tablet, despite being dropped on a squishy frog, smashed to smithereens and no one bothered trying to replace it, since it took so long...and Moses had to catch a flight to the next demonstration site....so no one bothered as most of the stuff on the tablet was trivial small print stuff :P

anyways.....last post here :D

so I yet again win...in an unsmashed and unsquished manner :D

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Looks around for squishiness, but finds none aside than in... :blush: (you know where :D )

Gives winnings to charity fund to help smashed froggies buuried into squishy stuff :P

Must I be forced to provide the actual reference? It was commandment Number Fourteen, between Number Thirteen "Thou shalt not partake of either Alcohol or Chocolate" and the Fifteenth and greatest "Thou shalt not push thy luck!"

Somehow Moses found it in his soul to drop that particular tablet. He was probably trying to work out what chocolate was.

Winning again!

*hands Freswith a ring with a pin attached* Here, this fell out of your pocket, I think it goes to that Mills thing-a-mah-bob

*hides*

and wins :ninja:

Until the stage collapses, and I happen to be just to one side....watching a certian frog flail amongst all the falling timbers and failing structure..

Oh! thats gonna leave a mark..:whistling: as he puts his saw and wood working tools away*

and proceeds to win in spite of himself :D

Freswith, rising resurgent from the wreckage, gracefully accepts the trophy yet again. While making a brief, modest, yet eloquent acceptance speech, he thanks his agent, his manager, his fans, his parents, his butler and footmen, and his team of professional duck-hunters without whom his victory would not have been possible.

Freswith's parents however, are not impressed, they feel Freswith should have spent his time doing more important things, such as making sure English lakes remain picturequese in the minds of strolling tourists by catching all the annoying flies with his tongue, but instead he's wasted his life in the vain attempt to try and win award for 'last post wins' when in reality that award was supposed to go to JustJoe, who's taxi was caught in traffic but the man had now arrived on stage... well, what was left of it anyway... repriving the amphibian of the trophy, taking a bow for the audience, and then wondering who on Earth had let a frog and duck into a black tie event?

Due to the expense of gas,

I fart into the gas cap thingy.

I am shocked when It fills my tank.

THEREFORE, I WIN!!!!! :)

I light a match and casually toss it into terryfighter's gas tank, humming some bars of Beethoven's 5th Symphony, walking away casually, winning.

Underwhere should be aware that the correct tune to hum while causing enormous explosions is not Beethovens 5th Symphony but his 1812.

Underwhere having revealed himself as a philistine and an oik, it is fitting that I should take the lead.

Beethoven, according to innumerable sources, did not compose an 1812, and here I was thinking I had, at the very least, an intelligent frog as a competitor. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky is the human being (not his extremely distant frog cousin) who composed that venerable work in E flat major. It is clear to me now, freswith, that you are nothing more than a toad. I spit on you. HA! And now, I resume my regularly scheduled position of winning.

Scumbag! How could you say that to a senior citizen, let alone expectorate upon him! Varlet! Scrovie! Shacomefilthy! how unfeeling can you be?

Oh, and by the way, I'm winning again.

AH! upon witnessing the apparent elder abuse struggle between freswith and his Underwhere, I quietly call the nice young men in the clean white suits and he and his underwhere are whisked away into a nice quiet padded cell where they wont hurt either himself, each other or anyone else......:screwy:

All the while retaining my winning position :D

The nice thing about nice young men in clean white suits is that they are easily bribed. A little folded persuasion, and a tip about a good laundry, and I walk free, while underwhere gets a double dose of the chemical cosh. A little more persuasion gets a similar Mickey Finn into Square Duck's morning milk, and I resume the winning position yet again.

Don't drink milk in the morning, just coffee and I really stay away from the Mickey stuff.....just bad news :D

So the good news is that I avoided a really long nap :P and continue on winning! :D

Don't drink milk in the morning, just coffee and I really stay away from the Mickey stuff.....just bad news :D

So the good news is that I avoided a really long nap :P and continue on winning! :D

Well, at least I don't repeat myself.

I also have made a habit of not drinking anything I do not prepare myself, particularly in such a strange environment.

By the way, I had this really weird dream about a stupid frog who always thought he was winning only because he could never see that I was at least ten miles ahead of him at all times.