LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Easy. Beat you. We too celebrate the Fourth of July - independence from the USA!

I raise two digits at you, sir! (The great British insult).

WINNING!

McDonLee, of course you can, and in a most traditional American manner, while the frog raises two digits at me in insult, I return only one naughty digit, which of course can never be mistaken with the fact that I am winning.

Oh, I have no problem with that. I'll win the half of nothing you have just won, Bonsai. In fact, I'll multiply your nothing by a billion, and it will still be nothing. :P

I am not in competition with you, Bonsai. After all, I am winning.

Were winning. Just a small grammatical technicality.

I well remember that experiment where a frog had to leap out of a circle, but each leap could only be half his previous leap. His first leap took him halfway out of the circle, so how many leaps did he have to take before he escaped?

I was that frog.

The answer is four, before the frog said "Sod this silly game!" and took a taxi.

I would like to tell McDonLee: nice avatar!

Though I guess that also means I'm winning.....

(I can't believe this thread has been active for 177 pages already. Loads of competitive people here)

You may have been the original land mass of the earth, but winning you are not. That chore falls upon my shoulders. (Competitive? Nah! Really, the competitiveness is an illusion because I win.)

One need not rely on Tao or this particular moment or place to be winning. I am evidence of that fact, of which there can be no dispute.

I come back to this sheesh. You people have to learn I am the princess and I always get what I want ^_^

That or you get to take it up with my good old shotgun *starts loading for the disbelievers*

So therefore I win :angel_not:

Winning is for people who understand that just because you repeat the same thing 6 times does not make it any more true. Therefore, I win.

Rules is: last post wins.

That does not necessarily imply that any previous post stops to win when a new one is added.

So, I can state that this particular post will win forever and you cannot proof the contrary.