LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I prefer ultraviolet myself, but to each their own.

Now, as for this whole winning thing, it seems rather decisive at this point that I have most certainly won.

I happen to be rather poor at athletics, which means that when I try to play leapfrog, I usually wind up playing squash the frog instead. Would you still like to play, freswith, or should I consider myself the winner?

At the end of the very long race, the pediatrist asked freswith, "Do you prefer the thrill of victory, or the agaony of de-feet?"

A funny looking square duck says he wins. I say that is categorically impossible, not only because square ducks do not actually exist, but also because I am the clear winner. (I must be clear since a radiologist can see right through me anyway.)

I don't 'see' any winner around here but ME! :P being transparent has it's drawbacks

So No show = no win....thats leaves just ME! :D

see?

Hmmm someones watch is slow....I don't see anything on my clock regarding any 'frog time'.... must need new batteries..

and getting batteries means.. I win! :D

Gosh this is F*U*N!

Grabs Chef Louis from "The Little Mermaid" and points him towards Freswith, saying that she'd love some nice frog legs to serve to her elderly aunt.

While Freswith is otherwise occupied, I grab the WIN!!

It really is a good thing that I put grease all over the win, so that when BBG tried to grab it, she couldn't hold on to it. :P As the win falls to the floor, I use my feet to gently push the win into the corner, and then I sit down in front of it, blocking the path for anybody to get to it.

;I set Tiberius, my man-eating saltwater crocodile, onto underwhere, then wrapping the trophy in a grease-proof bag, I make my escape to the sounds of underwhere's screams

Unfortunately, as there is no salt water anywhere near here, Tiberius is forced to regurgitate me and Tiberius subsequently dies. freswith is hauled into court on cruelty to animals charges, and is sentenced to have his tongue chopped off. As being hauled off to court also means you are not able to take your possessions with you, I grab the grease-proof bag and wander off to parts unknown with the win in hand.

Successfully claiming Diplomatic Immunity as the accredited Arcturan envoy to the Court of St James, Freswith leaves court without a stain on his name (and is awarded the judge's testicles as compensation.) taking the Tube to part unknown (two stops beyond Barking) he manages to intercept underwhere with a lump hammer, and recovers the trophy.

One lump or two, underwhere?