LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Then what must we do to get rid of you, musicaddict?

Since I am winning, I'll let you stay a while longer.

And how did that rascally frog beat me to the retort? No matter, cause I am winning from him too.

With all due respect, no you haven't. Winning is only for people with a certifiable excuse to win, and you never offered such an excuse. My excuse for winning is that my name is underwhere, and therefore, I win.

That reminds me "Life's rough without Zorbit nappies" was a common advert in the sixties. Plus ca change!

While we are on about changes, I'm winning again!

Pray, Master Duck, let me relieve you of this tiresome burden so ye may enjoy the pale shadow of existence you calleth life!

I do not mind taking my share of the onerous duties and facing the inevitable abuse from those mindless people who only want to win.

Pray, Master Duck, let me relieve you of this tiresome burden so ye may enjoy the pale shadow of existence you calleth life!

I do not mind taking my share of the onerous duties and facing the inevitable abuse from those mindless people who only want to win.

No, no! by all means I am perfectly happy with the duties at hand and and more then able and capable to casrry them forward. I have made time in my ever-busy schedule of resting and relaxing and recreating to take care of the necessary duties...

the winning honor is mine :D