LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I understand that Kim Wilde might not appreciate being blasted, windows down or not.

*tosses a water balloon at terryfighter* *SPLAT*

Now you're all wet! *giggles*

before barfing all over terryfighter when I realize what happened to my chocolate milk, and an even happier camper sitting next to terryfighter as my bowels are evacuating.

before barfing all over terryfighter when I realize what happened to my chocolate milk, and an even happier camper sitting next to terryfighter as my bowels are evacuating.

Bowel evacuant gives you diarrhea, it does not make you vomit. Your diaper should be filling as we speak!

The real problem was that it tasted funny, causing me to barf. The fact that I ALSO evacuated my bowels had nothing to do with that. I guess we call that a two-for-the-price-of-one deal. :)

Andi falls off the Rainbow road, Lakitu fished her out, she got squished by thwomp, then bowser kicked her off again. Peach retakes the lead!

princess_peach_with_parasol_by_peachfan25-d3a12na.pngHow many diapers am I wearing under this dress? Do I look shocked, that is because ACJ spun out of control and went down by Ghost Valley III. There are holes in the board walk!