LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

*points up with his pointer finger looking in the direction of square_duck, shaking his finger back and forth*

Not so confident now, Sir Duck, for I am winning now.

I do very much enjoy peaches, but I doubt you'd want me to take a bite out of you, so instead,I will just have to settle for winning, yes again. Will this winning ever end?

*points up with his pointer finger looking in the direction of square_duck, shaking his finger back and forth*

Not so confident now, Sir Duck, for I am winning now.

Waves two fingers at underwhere hoping he doesn't understand this classic British gesture.

Now winning!

Wait, what? Do frogs have fingers to wave?

I don't know for sure, but I am thinking the gesture described might be related to that infamous middle finger being extended. Either way, gestures don't offend me.

Alas, I am winning again. What a bother!

By legend, when the French (frogs?) captured an English archer they would mutilate him by cutting off the first two fingers of his right hand and then release him to deter the others. He could no longer draw a bow withot those fingers. Therefore, at the start of the next battle, all the English archers would raise their two fingers in defiant salute to the enemy as if to say "Lookout, Froggy, here it comes!" Then they would kill them.

It's a bit stronger than using just one finger.