LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

"I Shall Return!" General MacFreswith, on losing the battle of Soggy Bottom, 1942.

I imagine that might have been a fun battle to lose. In any event, I am now winning.

I imagine that might have been a fun battle to lose. In any event, I am now winning.

But the past has passed just like I've passed you and I'm now WINNING!!! :D

If you passed me, that must mean that you expended some gas for your wheels to do so. That might also mean that you passed gas, so it's a good thing I am nowhere near you now.

Oh, wait! Perhaps it was wheeliejay that was passed out as I meandered on by. I do believe that means I am winning. :P

Sir freswith, isn't that just a very silly, perhaps stupid, idea to martyr yourself to claim your life insurance? After all, if you succeed, you wouldn't be able to collect anymore.

I guess that means that I am winning.

Surely, freswith, if I call up the life insurance company and file a claim saying I am dead to fake my own martyrdom, wouldn't they be stupid to pay me just because I say I am dead, especially since I am the one making the call?

Surely, freswith, if I call up the life insurance company and file a claim saying I am dead to fake my own martyrdom, wouldn't they be stupid to pay me just because I say I am dead, especially since I am the one making the call?

They were much more gullible in the 14th century, and still believed the earth was flat. The telephone system was very basic, and everybody did as they were told or they got badly burnt (to be locked in a spiked iron diaper was considered a soft sentence).

Life insurance policies had to be claimed in person, or at least in spirit, and proven by presentation of a reliquary and a couple of miracles.

Of course, America hadn't been invented then. Everything has gone downhill since.

They were much more gullible in the 14th century, and still believed the earth was flat. The telephone system was very basic, and everybody did as they were told or they got badly burnt (to be locked in a spiked iron diaper was considered a soft sentence).

Life insurance policies had to be claimed in person, or at least in spirit, and proven by presentation of a reliquary and a couple of miracles.

Of course, America hadn't been invented then. Everything has gone downhill since.

America didn't need to be invented. It was, after all, already there. It simply took an Italian to travel to Spain, commission three ships from King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, and a few months later, claim (incorrectly) that he had landed in India. The man was a fool, but so are us Americans who celebrate him every year, even as he was never aware to what extent he discovered anything. Even as a fool, there are a few cities names after him in the States. Although I would like to say the guy's name was freswith, since we know freswith is at least that old, instead his name was Columbus, Christopher Columbus, distant cousin of Bond, James Bond.

There is no possible way that Columbus could win, so I guess that just leaves it all up to me. It's nice to be winning.