LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I am used to discrimination. It comes with being Green. Just don't call me a "verter", that's all.

(I'll just have to be content with winning.)

who cares about discrimination, we're talking about frogs here, not disabled, gay muslims or the like, who we must never discriminate.. but they are allowed to lose the game..and as said, frogs can't win, but I can!(No I'm not gay or muslim)

Not gay or Muslim? That leaves "the like". Never could stand them! Coming over here, all their noisy kids and nasty cooking smells!

Frog Power! I win yet again!

Pfwoooaaar! Who's been eating dead shellfish, then? Kindly leave the website and stand downwind!

Leave this to a proper gentlefrog who knows how to fart soundlessly and odourlessly - like this:

No It's the beginning of the end! We are all doomed! Except you are more doomed than me!

Have you donated recently to the Church of Guaranteed Salvation?*

* Large cheques to "Church of Guaranteed Salvation", the Lilypad, StJames Park Lake, London SW1.

I've got a stick of dynamite strong enough to cure your nice red-hot wire. You might want to back up before it explodes. I mean, we really don't want frog brains scattered all over the place, right?

WIN!