LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

You know, I heard a rumor that only insane people talk about their chimney. Sometimes, the rumor continues, the chimney even talks back. This, however, definitely begs the question: Who needs a talking chimney? If your chimney talks to you, are you winning or losing your mind?

Oh, no matter. I'm winning anyway.

You know, I heard a rumor that only insane people talk about their chimney. Sometimes, the rumor continues, the chimney even talks back. This, however, definitely begs the question: Who needs a talking chimney? If your chimney talks to you, are you winning or losing your mind?

Oh, no matter. I'm winning anyway.

Yah yah yujust go ahead and win the anyway, but I won this game, the duck is roasted, pitty, he coud have been a great pressident had he just retreated in time, and frewith will not fight me over the cup anymore because he got the rroast duck, which probably turned into soup before t reached his dinnertable. I havveowrelocated tthe trophy from my chimnney to a hole in my bushes and I'm ot telling you where

Do you have more than one bush with a hole in it?

Sorry, but I'm not telling you. In order to keep my treassure well secured, you have to only imagine where it might be, but you will never get any more precice location, it's my trophy I'm gonna keep it, and you'll never find it!

:whistling:

I've found it!

Nope!! it's still where it shall be! You might have found your pretection cup that you must wear to protect, what guys often regard as very valuable bits, against possible damage caused by paralyzed girls' spordic spasming legs

Nope! I found it fair and square, and it's now secured in the dungeon below the keep of Castle Freswith, along with Shergar and Lord Lucan.

I'm guessing Juliabam has hidden the trophy in a very naughty place.....I'm not going to get it from there. I do, however, have a sneaky suspicion that freswith might be tempted.....if only Juliabam lets him.....:whistling:

A toad in the bush isn't worth it :P even thought it be a holey bush..

:o

I'm winning BTW and I'd like a chance to search for that holy grail in the holey bush ;)

Might be fun....unless it's a prickly bush! :blush:

"A toad, madame? Perhaps it is you who are the toad." --the phantom, from Andrew Lloyd-Webber's Phantom of the Opera

Anyway, wasn't there a rule about toads not being allowed to win? I guess that means I am winning after all.

"A toad, madame? Perhaps it is you who are the toad." --the phantom, from Andrew Lloyd-Webber's Phantom of the Opera

Anyway, wasn't there a rule about toads not being allowed to win? I guess that means I am winning after all.

No same rule applies to underwear. I won, and I'm still holding the cup where it's supposed to be. You wouldn't hand the stanley cup to the can nots eithers just because they said they wanted it. Cup stays with mne, eith you take me with you or I win. Trust me, you prefer last option!

No same rule applies to underwear. I won, and I'm still holding the cup where it's supposed to be. You wouldn't hand the stanley cup to the can nots eithers just because they said they wanted it. Cup stays with mne, eith you take me with you or I win. Trust me, you prefer last option!

WOW! I didn't know that Julia was so possessive! :P I hope she enjoys holding on to that paper dixie cup ;) (thinking that she won)

I am still in pursuit of the real thing...and I am now in the lead for it:D

Win

win

win!

Thats ME!!!!! :D

I figure anyone who gets Julia is a real winner :blush:

Fortunately there is now a treatment for you if you get a dose of Juliabam. Unfortunately it involves a red-hot wire passed up the ....Aaaaaargh!

Oh dear, it's me again. Why do the rest of you even bother?

Fortunately there is now a treatment for you if you get a dose of Juliabam. Unfortunately it involves a red-hot wire passed up the ....Aaaaaargh!

Oh dear, it's me again. Why do the rest of you even bother?

basically we shouldn't bother but let you believe you won, although fact have been given numerous times stating frogs can't win! neither can toads! You lose, lose, lose

basically we shouldn't bother but let you believe you won, although fact have been given numerous times stating frogs can't win! neither can toads! You lose, lose, lose

isn't that discrimination against frogs and toads??

OH! and I win too! :D

I am used to discrimination. It comes with being Green. Just don't call me a "verter", that's all.

(I'll just have to be content with winning.)