LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

With frog legs for dinner, cinderfrog has no need for shoes! :P

and when your car becomes a pumpkin...make pumkin PIE!

DINNER by the WINNER! :D

QWACK :P

With frog legs for dinner, cinderfrog has no need for shoes! :P

and when your car becomes a pumpkin...make pumkin PIE!

DINNER by the WINNER! :D

QWACK :P

Crawls through a quack in the dinner table and steals the trophy..and the pie! :P

....but what about my car???

here you can borrow this, alex left it around :biker_h4h: <- yellow..hmm.really? yellow.frog, so that's why you needed the green jumpsuit, with no legs, das Qwacker at'em, on alex pretty red scooter . Hah those sentences are going to be a mess to get right

HEY JULIA!!! WHATS THAT OVER THERE!!---------->

*Swipes the trophy and goes over to the "vending machine" thread and inserts it into the vending machine* :D

Winning BTW :P

If I cut a square duck in half, do I wind up with two triangle ducks, or two rectangle ducks? I guess that depends which way i cut the duck, huh? Doesn't really matter that much, I suppose, cause I am winning. :)

Hey! No cutting up that of the duck! :glare:

It's bad enough I swim in circles, but I do float and still don't know where I'm going! :P

But I do know that I'm winning :P

and still am in one piece ;)

What do you get when you cross a tree frog with a square duck?

I don't know either, but it sure isn't winning, cause I WIN!

The only cross one here is freswith! :P

He's just qwanky because he's not winning..

BUT I AM! :D

You forgot that you also keep fooling yourself, didn't you hear the machine.. Iwin, you can't have it. no no no...silly :P

You forgot that you also keep fooling yourself, didn't you hear the machine.. Iwin, you can't have it. no no no...silly :P

yup...me silly, just look at my description (silly goose in dee-skies) :P

but I still win, as the machine spit up parts of the cup it couldn't digest

:D

This is so tedious. I just thought I would let the children out to play,and look what happens! Chaos and disorder! There'll be tears before teatime, let me tell you.

This is so tedious. I just thought I would let the children out to play,and look what happens! Chaos and disorder! There'll be tears before teatime, let me tell you.

sorry I'm not giving in, you have so much else, I keep the cup, I'll ask someone to hide it insi my chimney, on the house, and explains to you in a very easy to understand manner that you can not have it because I can not reach it. So now it's out of reach for you and for me, but I won I have it, you can't have it too..

Thank you for telling me where it is. Fortunately on my payroll I keep a small child for the purpose of cleaning the chimneys at my country seat, and an experienced burglar for other (unmentionable) duties.

I will send them round tonight. Please leave some sweeties inside the trophy for the child as it saves me from having to feed him. The burglar will feed himself from your fridge. You do not have to stay up for either of them.

Toodle Pip!

sorry I'm not giving in, you have so much else, I keep the cup, I'll ask someone to hide it insi my chimney, on the house, and explains to you in a very easy to understand manner that you can not have it because I can not reach it. So now it's out of reach for you and for me, but I won I have it, you can't have it too..

Who said you won?? *looks around* the game is still going, it's not locked down....and the originator left! :P

Just because Julia can't reach it doesn't mean someone else can't :P

*Climbs down Julia's chimney*

I win! :D

*thinks julia needs a good spanking since she wont share!* :P

Who said you won?? *looks around* the game is still going, it's not locked down....and the originator left! :P

Just because Julia can't reach it doesn't mean someone else can't :P

*Climbs down Julia's chimney*

I win! :D

*thinks julia needs a good spanking since she wont share!* :P

Sorry you didn't win, in fact, you kind of really lost and I go to st- james park with a roast duck that freswith can have as the prize for being a gentleman and letting me keep the cup. I forgot to told you I had a fire going in that thing didn't I?:whistling: