LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I Want

I'm a DL. I KNOW that. I've been one for over 40 years.

My first marriage went away after 4 years. I sprang my fetishism on my first wife, and did it badly, which she rejected. My second marriage went south after 15 years. Wife was a RN so I thought maybe she could accept my diapers better than wife #1. Did a better job of revealing this time, but my DL eventually got resented and used against me in the divorce. For wife #3, I decided I could not and would NOT hide my DL side/life/world ever again or I would go to my grave single, WEARING diapers. I "drew a line in the sand". Either accept me as I am and my DL side/life/world or we part ways BEFORE we have much time and/or emotion invested into a relationship.

Between marriages, my prayers were fervent. I wanted an attractive woman, who had a nice appearance, was reasonably intelligent and had decent levels of self-esteem. And, instead of the usual - "opposites attract" - maybe a woman who was more a lot like me(OMG, be careful what you ask for!). As for the DL thing, I prayed extra hard for a female partner that, in the least, ACCEPTED my DL side/life/world. Better would be a woman who ENCOURAGED me in my DL side/life/world, meaning she could talk about it, be okay with it, and suggest I be diapered, etc. Better still, my next wife would PARTICIPATE. That means she would suggest scenarios, play along and maybe even diaper me or "require" it, etc. And, ultimately, for this DL, would be a female partner to JOIN me, and ENJOY it, like I did/do, the rest of our lives. In other words, connecting with a female DL.

One has to know patience, first of all. One has to be intelligent. One has to decide what one HAS to have, what one will NOT compromise on and what one will INSIST upon to find fulfillment, satisfaction and contentment with their "leanings" in the DL or AB world, so NOT seen as part of "the norm" in our society or EVEN in the "accepted" fetish world.

Yes, I know what I want. I knew what I wanted, had to have, would not compromise on, and would NOT give up, if asked to, to continue on in my life.

Right now, I have about 2 1/2 of the 4 things I was looking for in a life-partner. And, with enough love, attention to HER needs, and patience to try and develop more acceptance of participation and lifestyle on her part, it may just come my way!

I am pretty free to continue to discreetly indulge myself about as much as I want to or can tolerate. I am very happy and content, and rightly so. I charted my own course!

What about you?

I have known since i was a teen ager that i enjoyed more unusual things sexually than the average joe.... but it wasn't until i was 21 that i discovered this whole ab thing.... and i love it...

the first time i put myself in a diaper and wet it however, i knew.... what attracted me was not being in a diaper but having a daddy to force me to wear the diaper!!!

so instead of just settling on any old guy who paid attention to me, i waited, i mean i went on dates, met some great people... had some great times.... but i didn't get serious with anyone that i knew it wouldn't work out...

My daddy/boyfriend and I met thru diapermates.com.... for me sexually compatibility is important, I am very aware that i enjoy sex a lot, and know that in a relationship i want both of us to enjoy the sex equally, but i also know what i enjoy, and what i don't enjoy.... and one thing i did not want was a daddy who also wore diapers, I knew there was someone out there who not only was sexually compatible with me, but who was compatible on so many other levels as well.... and while i took a few years... i found him, and we have been together for over four years now...

i think far to many people, especially young people are just too eager to jump into a relationship, believing they have to be with someone.... being alone in the sense that you don't have a long term relationship with someone is ok.... you don't have to have that perfect one... regardless of what the movies wnat you to believe!!!!

i'm a strong proponent of waiting until you really find that right one, instead of jumping into something like marriage or living together....

to the OP i'm glad you seem to have found someone that is fitting with you.... but remember you can't change someone, and trying to 'make' her meet your criteria may lead to resentment on her part... if she is not the girtl you are looking for.... don't spend all your time trying to change her, but spend a little time looking for the right one... i'm sure shes out there...