LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N J L Annual Members Net Meeting Thurs.Dec.30

TheMagicDragon

New Jersey Littles Annual Members Online NetMeeting Invitation:

New Jersey Littles cordially invites all interested NJL Members in good standing to attend this meeting. This will include the first monthly Activities and Events Committee Meeting, to be held on Thursday, December 30th at 8 pm online at www.Mikogo.com and via Skype. This meeting is always open to All Members in an effort to maintain leadership transparency and ensure that the lines of communication are always strongly maintained.

About the New Jersey Littles ‘Activities and Events Committee’

The A & E Committee (a.k.a. “FUN STUFF Committee

Good News!

In setting up a mock up this morning with my wife's small laptop, I went through a bit of setup frustration but now its "EZPZ".

The mtg starts at 8pm. At 7:45 this evening do the following:

go to join.mikogo.comenter the Session ID:

*Assuming that you are a Member please go to the NJL Private Forum and use your password to see this identical message there with the nin-digit Session ID code (similar to XXX-XXX-XXX)(note: you are not signing up for a Mikogo account just joining in a conference there its free.)

enter the Session ID code

enter your first name (or whatever you like but NO last names as others will see it)

and then click 'JoinSession'

You will then see my screen with my mugshot on it (when everyone's onboard I will resume a powerpoint presentation of 22 slides - 30 minutes or so total time)

next you pick up your landline telephone (assuming you have one)

**NOTE: We Bagged the SKYPE for now in favor of Mikogos USA Phone conferencing system** and dial 1-712-432-2807 then enter the following ID when prompted: 975-126-802

There is a slight one-second time delay between when someone speaks and their voice transmits so think of this as having a conference in outer space (haha).

You say "Hello, this is so and so" (don't hog the room as newby's come on board but its ok to chat a little bit.)

The meeting gets going around 8pm. I will be opening up the conference for discussion when appropriate so people can yak. There will also be time at the end to chat if you like. (Yes I will be sending THIS message to everyone on the NJL Members Mailing List in about two hours time.) Please try it out and remember that if at first you don't succeed...

See you all later!

I hope everyone had a very nice Holiday Season and that you got to party it down right! Personally I'm still exhausted from all the late nights that come with a week off...need sleep!

The First Annual Meeting was a WONDERFUL SUCCESS! I thank the several people who participated and made this a productive meeting with good discussion! We have formed a few committees including the NJL Activities and Events Committee (aka "The FUN Committee") and the NJL Outreach Committee. Each Committee meets Online monthly (or more if needed). NetMeeting work well and there is no travelling or expense required, other than maintaining internet and phone connections. Note that this was our first experience and we will be vigilant for ways to cut cost, as was disscussed.

During open discussion there were several ideas brought up for further research. We are looking at ways to hold NJL Virtual Littles Munches in an internet chat style possibly with texting and tele-conferencing complete with WebCams as an option.

We have just announced sponsorship of the first annual North East Littles Invasion (NELI) (Age Play Convention) to be held in April two weeks after the Chicago Age Play Convention. NELI is the result of the great response and FUN experienced at the 'Littles Lock-In' Age Play Party held last April. Because we want to appeal to all Age Players we need Committee members representative of the same to make this first attempt at a North East Age play Convention a resounding success! Yep, we need all ages from 18 and up, all types of age players and a decent balance of males and females. We must bear in mind that the Age Play community everywhere is watching us and we do want to gain a favorable opinion from them at all times. We are not 'another creepy clique from the past' - We are Littles, Hear us Roar!

NJL maintains transparency as a democratic organization run for Littles by Littles. As a democracy we welcome YOU to get involved - this is YOUR group! Interested NJL Members are welcome to participate - feel free to get in touch with me directly.

For any member who missed this meeting you may contact me directly to request your own viewing of the powerpoint presentation. If you aren't a member yet, just come to a munch!

Thanks Glenn for setting this up and getting the ball rolling on the road to a fully organized AB/DL/Littles group in Tristate region. The online and phone meeting was fun, and informative and in my opinion is a great way to get people interested and actively involved in the NJL group. The Powerpoint presentation was great and very informative , and speaking to everybody in the group without having to drive a distance is awesome, look forward to the "Fun Commitee" tom. and looking forward to the pull-up party on the 22nd.