LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Things

Not sure if this is the right place for this however i figured i may get more answers as theres usually more traffic.

For a while now ive been having this happening where im getting more and more dreams that involve me wetting my pants or wetting a diaper that i dont remember in the dream putting on . And the thing is everytime it usually happens is in those dreams that feel really real with sensation and emotion . I can feel the pants or my diaper becoming very wet and even feel the warmth. I usually panic and wake up within a few seconds to minutes and im right on the brink of wetting the bed if i dont rush to the bathroom.

This doesnt happen all the time but what do i have to worry about waking up sometime in the morning or evening after a nap and finding ive wet the bed ? is this sometime to bring up to a doctor or will he just think im crazy or should i maybe just start wearing diapers to bed from now on .

Any help appreciated.

If you see a dream as a wish-fulfillment, then the dream is telling you want to wet yourself either pants or nappydiaper. The very fact that it's coming out in a dream means only that you have some inhibitions about wetting yourself. Wear a nappydiaper to bed and just let it happen, pee youself when you want to -- then the dream should disappear.

Daddy Fred xx.

I've had such dreams more frequently one I started wearing and using diapers with some frequency. I'll usually wake up once I start dream-peeing, and make a quick check of the bed and my underwear to make sure I didn't actually wet the bed. There've been a few times that I actually did start wetting. Though I must admit that I actually like discovering that I've wet the bed a bit.

is this sometime to bring up to a doctor or will he just think im crazy or should i maybe just start wearing diapers to bed from now on .

Any help appreciated.

You might tell the Doc "I've awaken to the urge to wet in the middle of the night. Could there be something wrong?" Then after loads of tests he can say Yes or No. Or just start wearing a diaper to be safe from a wet bed.

Just slip on a tena or something before going to bed. If you happen to have a dream where you are wettting yourself or heaven forbid somehow messing yourself and wake up doing that, then you won't have to worry about ruining your bed sheets or matress.

Indulge your fantasy. If you dream of pissing yourself in a diaper, then go do it!! Dreams are a subconscious realization of our deepest desires. Don't ignore them, but acknowledge and fullfill them and load your diaper up with whatever you want.