LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Lifestyle

I have been around this online diaper world a long time now. The last few years I have been much more of an observer then anything else. Call it what you will but as of late I have had a desire to re-connect with my community of perversion (I use that term as defined so please do not take offense).

My Life-Style (since this is the life style forum is it not?)

I work long hours during the day, I work 5 days a week as does my wife. During these days my children work long hours in day care (if play is considered work). Once my children are home as are we, and my family life is cared for my alternate perversion can kick in. At times to signal my wife I will deliberately wet my clothing, I enjoy the scolding and perhaps spanking I will receive before she puts a diaper on me. Ill wear and wet this diaper throughout the night as my significant other and I engage in relatively "normal" relationship behavior. in the morning we may or may not make love and the diaper is off and off I got to work and so on.

Other days my wife (of whom I have introduced to this life) would prefer that she is made to feel as the baby. I say baby but really we do not use pacifiers and the like. At times the diaper wearer will be dominated and other times caressed. But I must say a nice bath, a clean diaper and human touch is a beautiful thing. But anyway at time she would prefer the royal treatment and I am most often happy to oblige. The bodily fluids excrete, become collected and eventually are thrown to the neighborhood garbage man (have you ever wondered how much he may know of you?). I have what many of us would dare dream of, an accepting and doting partner in this game. I immediatly found that this was not a founding stone in our relationship but a small gravel chip in our sexuality.

I wear diapers or my wife wears them at least 3-4 days a week. At the same time I juggle a career and my family life. I have no interest in involving another benefactor though I also do not feel ashamed. I shall not disclose my interests to my offspring and thus I do not partake around them, I have thought this through and decided this is the best passage. I am a very normal man in my social respects, I may perhaps drink a little too much, I may smoke a little too much and at times I may act out according to my predicament in life. This fetish of mine is but a life long hurdle, a blessing and curse. It is something I have always known, despite the slings and arrows, i would never desire it gone.

I do not post very often, but I live this life as intimately and sanely as the best of them. I am, whether you like it or not "one of you". I may or may not agree with some of you. I have opinions that are at times deemed offensive. This is who I am and I do not think I am alone in many of them. I am a quiet observer who has put out a greeting sign. I wonder if other of you either remember me or would like to hang their own sign.

Voodu

• Like 3

Agree on the great post ;) but "perversion"? For some maybe, but not for all ^_^ Still, you are entitled to your opinion and you will find like-minded people among the wide diversity here :) which is in my opinion what makes this website so awesome B) May your life continue to be pleasant and good for you :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Agree on the great post ;) but "perversion"? For some maybe, but not for all ^_^ Still, you are entitled to your opinion and you will find like-minded people among the wide diversity here :) which is in my opinion what makes this website so awesome B) May your life continue to be pleasant and good for you :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Good-luck with it staying Good!!!----- "perversion" ??? maybe for some in real life.But for me my DL/AB side is part of my real life not a perversion for me.:smiley-baby-boy:

A perversion is when you take something normal and put a little "twist" on it, or pervert it, to make it kinky or special.

he ABDL lifestyle is definately perverted in the way this guy says. I like the post.

The difference between us and true perverts is, well....can't think of it right now. We're not the cliched pervert though. A diapered classical perversion if you will.

We carry a class of sophistication as we pee ourselves.