LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adios To All

Guest Baby Tiana

Guest Baby Tiana

First of all I just want to say, I had no clue where to put this farewell post...so I thought here would be okay? DailyDi, you are more than welcome to move it to the specific location. :)

It's been almost two or three years since I joined this site, and through those years, I've received a great deal of support, had a blast meeting and getting to know people, offering my own silly advice, and of course wishing people happy birthday! :) But the time has come where I must say good bye to all you folks and try to move on with my life. I know it's going to be hard to just up and leave, because I care about a good proportion of you all, and I don't like saying good bye. Normally I would say, "see you later" but that can't apply for this.

I've realized as of late that by "indulging" in this "act" i've been hurting myself more in the long run. Of course it has helped in it's own ways, but I think I need to find something a little more productive. Perhaps one day I may come back, but who really knows.

Anyways, have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a wonderful and joyous life ahead of you! May you find peace and happiness wherever life leads you! Also know, each and everyone of you reading this are of value and mean the world to someone. Because, to the world you maybe one person, but to one person, you maybe the world!

Oooh and please know I still will always respect this side of people and myself, even if I don't act on it anymore. It will still be in my memories. It's helped fill a void I've had for years, but I think I'm on my way to finding other things to continue to fill that void and make me happy. As you see, for me this made me happy in the moment, but after a while I was ashamed and disgusted...and no one should feel that way. So hopefully I can be alright letting go of this part of me.

Have a lovely life and be nice!!! :P

Tiana

• Like 2

I've seen plenty of people bow out of here, most ungracefully or even rude. They could take a lesson from you Baby Tiana. I wish you the best of luck and I sincerely hope you are successful in whatever you want out of life, you deserve it. Please know that because you left with friendship and class you'll be accepted back the same way.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
Guest Mommy_Rizareez

For those who think Tiana is a such a 'class act', please keep in mind the fact that she is also taking another person's feelings whom loved her very much and basically indicating that everything this person has done for her was all for nothing. I do not think this is so classy; and Tiana, you know who i'm talking about don't you? :) Next time, if you intend to 'find God' and leave this all behind, you might want to personally say farewell to those who tried the hardest for you, rather then sending 'representatives' to do it for you. Thank you all for listening! :)

• Like 2

@riza yeah, cause throwing a fit and threatening to off oneself after knowing someone for a month is a much classier thing, right? as the "representative" speaking here, what the other party did showed a lot of maturity(more like lack thereof). they need help, and a better outlet for feelings then a bunch of 1s and 0s online.

• Like 1

Hahahaha....

I've seen what daddy Ant is describing happen so damn much in this community. It's too damn funny to me...

People get too attached, too soon, and think that the Internet is the only realm in which people can/do/should function.

• Like 1

Hahahaha....

I've seen what daddy Ant is describing happen so damn much in this community. It's too damn funny to me...

People get too attached, too soon, and think that the Internet is the only realm in which people can/do/should function.

srsly, rite?

post-4789-0-03752200-1292828143_thumb.jp

post-4789-0-03752200-1292828143_thumb.jp

• Like 2