LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-Plus

wetdlmark

Has anyone had any problems with the abena x-plus diapers that are in the newer packages that say L4 on the package labeling having any pin holes or tape problems with them?

Direct from XPMedical.com

"We have approximately 100 cases of Abena 4168 in stock with a very special characteristic - pinholes. During the manufacturing process, a small amount of absorbent gel was inadvertently laid down against the inside of the outer shell. With time and compressed packaging these gel crystals create a multitude of small weep holes in the outer plastic. This does not cause a noticeable problem for most users (in fact our experience is that all disposables exhibit this effect to some degree), but this particular batch produced a higher than usual number of comments. Not every case has pinholes, but there is no way to tell ahead of time which are affected, so we decided to take the prudent course and set them all aside.

Rather than ship them all they way back to Denmark to end up in the trash, we are offering them here at a significant discount. You can save well over 20% off the regular price simply by using a pair of plastic pants over them, or changing before the absorbent core becomes fully saturated.

These are available in cases only, while supplies last."

• Like 7

Direct from XPMedical.com

"We have approximately 100 cases of Abena 4168 in stock with a very special characteristic - pinholes. During the manufacturing process, a small amount of absorbent gel was inadvertently laid down against the inside of the outer shell. With time and compressed packaging these gel crystals create a multitude of small weep holes in the outer plastic. This does not cause a noticeable problem for most users (in fact our experience is that all disposables exhibit this effect to some degree), but this particular batch produced a higher than usual number of comments. Not every case has pinholes, but there is no way to tell ahead of time which are affected, so we decided to take the prudent course and set them all aside.

Rather than ship them all they way back to Denmark to end up in the trash, we are offering them here at a significant discount. You can save well over 20% off the regular price simply by using a pair of plastic pants over them, or changing before the absorbent core becomes fully saturated.

These are available in cases only, while supplies last."

What coward gave me a negative point on this? It is factual information copied directly from XPMedical's website. Go read it for yourself if you don't believe me. http://www.xpmedical.com It is right on their front page. Some of the babies around here need to grow up.

• Like 2

I must have wound up with a bag of them. About 6 months ago, I had a bag of abena xplus that had this problem. Total bummer, wet pants aren't cool. I also had a bag of tena slip maxi where a few diapers had the same weepholes here and there.

luvsgurl, sometimes I've been known to accidentally hit -1 when I mean to hit +1 because my hand gets shaky on my touchpad, that's what could have happened.

What coward gave me a negative point on this? It is factual information copied directly from XPMedical's website. Go read it for yourself if you don't believe me. It is right on their front page. Some of the babies around here need to grow up.

That's why I bought a case of Bambinos the last time I needed to stock up. Will be waiting till all US distributors sell through their current stock of Abena before ordering more. If it can't keep your pants dry, what is the point?

It happens with bambinos sometimes too ya know, I had a whole case that leaked. I even left a puddle in my chair at class. =S

• 1 month later...