LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Again

Oy! As already mentioned this does not put our community in a good light.

Oklahoma seems to have quite a few incidents like this. Wasn't there a "diaper flasher" in Tulsa in the past year and a half\two years or so? (they caught the guy)

ok the guy is douche bag. But seriously who takes the responsibility of sitting for an autistic person without meeting the guardian? Who would believe that the guardian would stick a handicapped person on a taxi and send him off to who knows who. Do these caregivers not see any red flags here? I don't deny the guy is in the wrong, he probably needs some psychological help. I really think the people who "got scammed" have to look in the mirror though, take some personally responsibly.

Wasn't it P. T. Barnum who said something about a sucker being born every minute? Just like that woman on craigslist who was hired to change some ABDLs diapers b/c he pretended to be disabled, if they did a little research before they took the job it probably would have turned out differently.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, but I think this is absolutely hilarious. Just like the You Tube Video guy is laughing, I can't help but laugh at the complete morons who watch this dude. Honestly, this is probably a fantasy many of us here have but don't follow through with, this guy did. You gotta hand it to this guy for being as clever as he was. I think people are equally going to be disgusted by this but also have a good laugh about it, not to mention how stupid they'll think of the chicks.

Anyway, maybe this will get some people to look into the fetish too and see what it's really about. The people on the video obviously don't have a clue about it.