LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guide To Adult Diapers

RMS401

I did not know that, Auntie. I guess you really do learn something new every day. Can I go back to bed now? :rolleyes:

-RMS

NO! :o You now have to download the reader and give us a real review of this book so that those of us holding our breath don't turn too blue waiting :roflmao: (jk)

Bettypooh

This brings up two things:

1. A review forum for non-ABDL things that we like, like the Casio WK-3500 digital kekyboard or the Pandora Luna 12-string guitar

2. We already have a kind of guide at the main site. Grnatned, it is a victim of its greatness as it is unwiledy and should be broken down into parts, but it is as thorough as it gets and the product of those who know from experience. I think the Disposalbes section alone would have to be broken into about 4 sub-parts probably alphabetically

NO! :o You now have to download the reader and give us a real review of this book so that those of us holding our breath don't turn too blue waiting :roflmao: (jk)

Bettypooh

Sorry, Betty. I failed you. Unfortunately, I had to go to work and didn't even get a chance to wear a diaper today. Stupid, stupid work.

-RMS

• Like 1

Sorry, Betty. I failed you. Unfortunately, I had to go to work and didn't even get a chance to wear a diaper today. Stupid, stupid work.

-RMS

No Problem- I had to sneak away from here for the "W" thing too :whistling: I'd do it myself but money is so tight ATM that the paltry sum called for just isn't there :( Gonna be a tight stretch a-goin into Christmas but we'll make it ;)

Bettypooh