LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bipolar Love

will_k2

let me begin by saying that i have been a diaperlover since the age of 5 years old AT LEAST. Since that young age, i had a strive to acquiring some sort of padded article, be it my mom's maxi pads or my baby brother's diapers. Now that i am much older, im attending university and live on my own apartment. I have collection of diapers, adult baby articles, and other sex toys related to the topic. That collection doesn't stop growing, due to the fact that i gain a certain rush from buying new things all the time.

I have always struggled with the ups and downs of wanting diapers more than anything, to throwing every last diaper article away. now that there is no issue with storing these items however, other problems started rising.

for the past 3 months i have been somewhat forcing myself into diapers, i do like it, but it does not excite me as much as it used to. The issue is that if i get rid of my diaper stuff, not only would i be throwing away at least $600+ worth of belongings, but i know that soon enough i will want them back again. how do i get the want and need again? i need to feel the same way i used to because i have no problem with diapers anymore, i have accepted myself. however if i am not feeling it anymore, i constantly think to myself why keep the articles laying around or stored in my closet. my girlfriend sometimes sleeps over which always worries me when im in the shower or something, im worried she would find something.

my question is.. am i freed from the need to be diapered that i once had? or is this another one of the bipolar love/hate things we all face .??

You're going through the typical Binge & Purge cycle.

This is on behalf of ANY diaper lover and adult baby, not just me: You can't lose this fetish/lifestyle. It's practically impossible.

Don't reject your love for diapers etc., embrace it instead. :)

Just keep your belongings in a locked closet or something, and wait until you get the urge to read through some articles or wear some diapers. :)

Everybody has their up's and down's; at some time they might love it, and at other times they may not. It's simply a matter of mood.

So follow my advice and you'll achieve eternal happiness :D

• Like 1

No you are perfectly normal, the diaper or any other fetish comes and go's as you get older.

They are people who can't live without doing something diaper related everyday, but I think it is much better to to have the stuff just out of reach until you have time to play, if you want to.

When you get to your age you have way more things to worry about and do everyday, this makes you sort of too busy to get into the diaper mood at times.

I wouldn't toss your stuff, put it someplace and just forget about it for awhile.

For me I live alone, I have all my fetish stuff in a few closets and I can get to them at anytime, but I only diaper when I have the time and I feel the need.

I do wear a footed sleeper to bed every night, but that is just to stay warm and it is a part of my fetishes that everyone I know knows about, plus I don't think I would ever go without wearing one I love to wear them way too much.

Enjoy your life, and enjoy your fetish when you have the urge and the time to do it.

:crybaby:

also, now that i have my own place, i invite my girlfriend to stay over every now and then, and the same is happening with her. She wants to have sex more than i do, i do it but am sooo uninterested. I find her EXTREMELY attractive and she is, i know its not that. for example she had to head back to her dorm to study today and i felt excited because it would mean that i can get to be in my diapers all day today. That kind of mindset is not good :s its worrying me. Imagining that this could happen with my wife in the future is a scary thought, cause i wont be able to get away from it as easily.

do any of you face a similar thing ? when i get this feeling i feel like i need to tell my GF or else i wont be able to deal with it. I am almost certain its a bad idea however ( we are not in love or anything, just having fun ) which wont stop her from ruining my reputation in this entire town ! The only girl i could ever tell i let go ! what do you guys think ?

Hmm... I'm a bit confused, it sounds like you're describing both binge and purge almost simultaneously. Wanting to get rid of all your stuff (1st post) is the definitive sign of a purge but being preoccupied about when you can put a diaper on again (2nd post) is textbook binge.

It's probably not time to tell her yet. That tends to be when it changes from 'fun' to 'serious' or if "the L word" starts being banded around.

As for binge-purge, if you're being hit by the desire to purge strongly and you think you're going to end up throwing valuable stuff away, what about putting it in storage for a couple of months as an intermediate measure? I've no idea what the smallest storage units cost for a few months but it's certainly not $600. That way, they're out of the house, a way from home and you can go through the purge times with no diapers immediately to hand but at the same time, when you want them back, they're just a short drive away. Best of both worlds. I wouldn't recommend that kind of measure for most people (normally I say just put them in the attic or something so they're just out of sight) but you seemed to be feeling it strongly and with considerable expense involved, or at least you did in the first post.

As for binging, just be careful, it's very easy to go too far and end up jeopardising a relationship because you let the diapers get between you and her (been there, done that, learned the lesson) even if she doesn't know about the diapers.

Rest assured though, one day, eventually, you'll come to some sort of inner balance and the crazy bipolar binge-purge cycle will level out into something more manageable. It's a rite of ABDL passage to go through this. The vast majority find self-understanding in the end :)

Rest assured though, one day, eventually, you'll come to some sort of inner balance and the crazy bipolar binge-purge cycle will level out into something more manageable. It's a rite of ABDL passage to go through this. The vast majority find self-understanding in the end :)

Younger I threw stuff out a few times then replaced i later...........best to store it & save replacing it......work on finding your balance with it & life ....it will come...As far as the exscitement part stay away from it awhile take a walk or shower instead for atleast a month ; then try it later again.

Hmm... I'm a bit confused, it sounds like you're describing both binge and purge almost simultaneously. Wanting to get rid of all your stuff (1st post) is the definitive sign of a purge but being preoccupied about when you can put a diaper on again (2nd post) is textbook binge.

It's probably not time to tell her yet. That tends to be when it changes from 'fun' to 'serious' or if "the L word" starts being banded around.

As for binge-purge, if you're being hit by the desire to purge strongly and you think you're going to end up throwing valuable stuff away, what about putting it in storage for a couple of months as an intermediate measure? I've no idea what the smallest storage units cost for a few months but it's certainly not $600. That way, they're out of the house, a way from home and you can go through the purge times with no diapers immediately to hand but at the same time, when you want them back, they're just a short drive away. Best of both worlds. I wouldn't recommend that kind of measure for most people (normally I say just put them in the attic or something so they're just out of sight) but you seemed to be feeling it strongly and with considerable expense involved, or at least you did in the first post.

As for binging, just be careful, it's very easy to go too far and end up jeopardising a relationship because you let the diapers get between you and her (been there, done that, learned the lesson) even if she doesn't know about the diapers.

thanks alot for the advice :D .. the $600+ figure was not the price of storage, but the cost of my baby/diaper articles .. u know how expensive some of these things are !

thanks alot for the advice :D .. the $600+ figure was not the price of storage, but the cost of my baby/diaper articles .. u know how expensive some of these things are !

That's what I meant, sorry :P Storage is way cheaper than replacing all your stuff, not to mention any sentimental attachments to particular items, so stick 'em in storage somewhere before you chuck them out :)

Yes, I agree - binge and purge.

I used to think I could just walk away from diapers. That was until my wife discovered my diapers and I threw everything out. I'm now in therapy - at her insistence (to cure me of wanting diapers...). The therapy is what I've needed for most of my life - but not for the diapers. Point is: even when I mentioned to my psychiatrist that I'm leaving open the possibility that I'll get to a stage in therapy where I might be able to walk away entirely from wanting to use diapers - he corrected me to say maybe I'd get to a point where the need doesn't feel so strong.

You may be different - as I thought I was - but listen to the wisdom of so many others here. Even if you think you're really, really 'over' your diapers and stuff, STORE it for now. If you are over it, you can always toss it later. If you're not, like you said, it's a LOT of $$$ to throw away!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

....therapy is what I've needed for most of my life - but not for the diapers....

I had a similar Therapy experience :blush: All too often we don't see the base problems which cause other problems in our life. Therapy can help reveal these things and show you ways of making your life better :thumbsup:

Therapy never "cures" anything- it only lets you deal with it better :) That is as much a cure as anyone can offer you. After all, when you properly deal with a problem it is a problem no more ;)

Bettypooh

Life is too complex. I do not trust anyone any more. I used to keep all my DL crap when I cycled, but now I simply want a nice quiet life. I keep my need for things to stimulate me to a minimum. What does a person really need to relieve sexual tension anyway? Janis Ian once sang about "making it with her mind". I can still do that.

-DL