LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twist In My Life

This first story so tries to understand my grammar and spelling but do hope you like it.

Twist In My Life

I was good kid when was younger my name Kiley Dagan I’m now 16 I turn it about months ago or should say Two year old now . I got Brown Hair and Brown Eyes and I’m just average Guy not a popular at school just and outcast from everyone. My day Chad Dagan Got the same hair color and eyes just like me and my mom say I got my good look from him but I don’t see it . My dad is a police officer in the Chicago PD and my mom is nurse at Chicago General Hospital. She just average looks women with blond hair and green eyes and a somewhat good looking figure to her too.

So there you have it my little so called family never home to spend time Or cook me warm meal like normal family does sit eat dinner together. Not me I’m always stuck eating box food or ordering out for fast food ever night because there never home. It all starts me and my best friend Sniper his street Name his real name Nathan Anderson he pretty built he got black and blue eyes. He away wearing a came durag to match his cloth with dark South Pole pants with camo long t-shirt to match.

Street gang called the new Brotherhood one of the local ones. They were not the biggest but they have a rep in the street one you don’t want mess with you can say. Everyone new them from the camo colors and the gang sign they throw up in the air at other. It all started a few months ago I got beat in to the gang by the crew I final became soldier for them they ran their gang like army. I started getting in to the gang actives hustle drugs and robin cars in my hood with other member. I got caught spraying graffiti convenience store wall I got arrested for damage to public property. I got off with 100 hours of community services and had to pay large fine for my actions for the damage done.

My father and mother had enough of my behavior with talking back to them and my criminal action I did with had large fight with each other and told them filmy sniper and my crew . My faith was sealed they gave me choice go live with my aunt Beth or go to military school instead they told me. My mother told me need new start in life maybe it will do me well for once in my life. I disagree but what choice I have instead going to military school so told them go live with Aunt Beth instead. She had nice house in Colorado Springs we use to visit it when I was little so it could not be too bad. Boy was wrong I should have gone to military school instead what in store for me now.

If you like this I’ll continue you with more and if see anything wrong please let know it will help development of the story better.

• Like 1

Constructive Criticism is one thing, to blast someone hatefully, that's inexcusable. I think the story line was good, the construction and context could use improvement. Spelling checkers are just about everywhere.. Proof read it slowly and use the proper words for the sentence usage.

They are is not there, it's they're. There is not their, or they're. You are is not your, it's you're. Learning how to write, makes the journey for reader, that much more enjoyable. It also allows the reader to emerse themselves into the story line and feel what you're trying to convey.

...just my .02 cents

I want to commend you for making an attempt to put your thoughts down for others to read. It is truly something amazing when someone is able to place an idea from their own mind into the mind of someone else simply by the use of words. It is an art form, however. It takes practice to develop writing as a skill. Please continue to work on sentence structure and grammar. We want to hear from you.

-DR

Everyone I rewrite this calm the plot didn't really turn out the way I wanted to and I just wanted to develop the characters more.

Twist in my life

You know life can be funny you never know the way it's going to turn out the way things happen. Like my life of him not really that normal teenager I’m 16 name Kyle Dagan or should I say 2 now because I'm sitting around in a diaper watching cartoons now unlike a normal person my age. I guess I'm jumping ahead of myself maybe it should start from the beginning how this all happened.

Like I said my name Kyle Dagan am 16 years old or you can say not really I may look 16 but mentally am not you see I got a mentally disabled according to my mom and my only mental ages is 12. When I was first born I was just like any normal baby smile and happy but when I was three or two I had a bad seizure that put me in a coma for 24 hours according to my parents. You may say that change my life forever because what did it left me with a mental mind of a 12-year-old.

So now I got a mental mind of a 12-year-old and epilepsy also learning disability some I’m not a normal person after all. So let me tell you about myself I got brown hair and brown eyes average weight and height my mom says I get my good looks from my dad but not to me in my opinion. I got good parents too my dad's name is Chad Dagan the about we look the same but is a little taller than me and my dad is a police officer in the Chicago PD what I think is really cool. My mom did could say she's the average woman long blonde hair and green eyes good figure too. She she's a nurse at the Chicago General Hospital so she works a lot but I understand.

So there's my little family am an only child nice and good supportive parents but where did I go such wrong in life to where I am now. So I guess I should start from the beginning a few months ago I was all became of me the way I am now. It all started when I was hanging when my friend Nathan Anderson is always had a wild side ever since I knew when I was a kid we grew up together. These into that gangster rap like stress and like its street thug with the South Pole shirt and baggy pants with the greasy hair. So here we are just full of around and he decides we should go spray some graffiti on the wall but with my luck I get caught by the police.

Now I’m sitting in front of my parents arguing tell them how they don't understand me and nobody ever will but finally my dad said and enough it ends here. We are tired of your behavior and talking back to us and thinking you running the place. We hate to do this we got no choice we can keep let me go down the path you are now its either military school or live with Aunt Beth. But dad I don’t understand how you could do this to me dad said Kyle I told you to choose now. Or I'll pick for you fine I’ll go live with Aunt Beth start of the military school the guest. So here's mom tell me build decent good to get away from these people you hang with for a new start. We talked to your aunt Beth and she will meet you at the train station in Colorado Springs okay. Figures are bags your fathers are going to drive you to the train station and you are to board the train.

I don't want to hear another word from you now and go get your bags upstairs you understand fine yes mom. So here I am boarding the train to go live with my aunt in Colorado Springs lucky me I would rather stay here with all my friends.

Chapter 2

I felt like I was going to die on that trained it was so boring all I had with me was my PSP with me I felt like I would never get there. They should adjust put me in front of a firing squad instead of sending me here to board vile. So here I am in Colorado Springs getting off the train see my aunt Beth standing there waiting for me in a long time since I've seen her. If you look at her you would see is somewhat heavyset woman black hair and blue eyes dress like a cowgirl. She has this little beat up pickup truck with mud on the tires peeling paint and rust on it. I walked up that high Aunt Beth she looked at me and semi-have you grown I remember when you were little sprout. So we better get home get some supper get you settled in and your new room darling. So Kyle how have you been darling fine Aunt Beth and will use please don't call me darling. Look boy don't think you go to give me lip down here or I'll give you good licking.

Sorry Aunt Beth boy no wonder your mama sent you down here you need a good attitude adjustment you understand me yeah. You need to learn to respect your elder’s boy sorry fine. So we arrived at this little Western looking farm house with woods surround it and a pond. Now darling you get up the stairs and changed that diaper am pretty sure you are wet Kyle. Find Aunt Beth now get boy supper would be on the table soon. Now you're probably wondering why I'm wearing a diaper like a baby I don't know they always been a comfort to me. My mom said there is like a security blanket she may be right or maybe it's just because I got the mentality.

Lease my parents understand they buy them and they also buy me a couple baby things too but they don't like it. But they do it anyways I guess the understanding makes me happy feel like a little boy again because it was the best time in my life.

I hope you like this version better more to continue later I'll try posting as soon as possible.

I don't know if you are trying to write like guy with some cognitive problems, you have cognitive problems or possibly English is not your first language. You can either spell or use a spelling checker. As far as grammar checkers go, I last used Grammatik 30 years ago. The most it did for me was tell me I was writing in the passive mode which I dang well knew I was doing and it was appropriate for the type of writing I was doing. I do hope grammar checkers have improved since then.