LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well... I Finally Told Her

luvemthick

Last night my girlfriend, of 5 months, and I got into a small argument, enough that she left my house, I called to apologize and during our talk she asked why I don't tell her everything, because I had alluded to having a skeleton or two hanging in my closet and did want to talk about them yet. Well, it took her about 45 minutes to get it out of me before I finally told her I wanted to put her in a pull-up (she's very small 5' 1" 95lbs, 36C) and have her put me into a diaper. She said, "That's it? That's what you've been hiding from me? That's not a big deal. I think about wearing diapers all the time so I don't have to get up and use the bathroom at work or at the bar." After talking about it for about 10 minutes she said to come over and bring some diapers and make sure I had some that would fit her too. So I quickly gathered a few pull-ups, that I had from a few months earlier when I unsuccessfully tried to fit in to them, for her and some abena m4's for me, chugged some water and headed out the door.

When I got there she was just getting out of the shower, she dried off, dropped her towel, and said, "Well, how do you want to do this?" So I told her to hop up on her bed and proceeded to put her in a pull up which she immediately started to model for me. We then started passionately kissing, which then led to some hot sex. After we had finished and my erection had gone done, she told me it was my turn! I got a diaper out and she mentioned how she liked how her pull-ups looked better and that I looked a little silly in such a big diaper but that I still looked cute. She told me she wanted me to wet while she felt my diaper. It took a while since I started to get hard again, but I was finally able to let a nice stream out. We started to fool around again, but finally passed out from drinks we had earlier in the night and exhaustion. I woke up to her using the bathroom a few hours later, asked, "Why didn't you use your pull-up, baby?" She said that because we had sex earlier she wanted to just use the toilet, which was fine for me since this was already an amazing night and I didn't want to push anything.

We got out of bed around noon wearing nothing but our diapers and proceeded to make breakfast in the kitchen. My diaper started to leak during breakfast so she suggested I go take a shower when we were finished. After I got in she joined me and started to ask a few questions again making sure this had nothing to do with children, which I assured her that I think that is completely disgusting, in no way had anything to do with that, and didn't have to worry about seeing me on How to catch a predator. Once she was satisfied that I was telling the truth (which I was, that shit is wrong in soooo many ways), she washed me and we got out, she pulled another pull-up on after drying off, put on her make up, and gave me a BJ.

We both had some errands we had to run, so I came home to share this amazing night and morning with you all and give those out there hope, that people can be accepting and they shouldn't hide it, because it only causes problems. I had kept her from getting to close to me over the past few months because I didn't think she would be accepting. Anyways... I'm off to run my errands and again hope this gives you courage and inspiration to tell your significant other. I'm hoping the next time we do this she will wet her diaper to and that we can have some wet diaper sex, I feel confident that it will happen as she said that we could try it.

-luvemthicker

:D Still smiling ear to ear :D

Well, I'm very happy for you, Luvem. That is awesome. Me, I'm in love with (and married to) a woman who will never, every accept my diapers. I really hope you appreciate how open your girlfriend is . . . and that you continue to make love to her as often as possible. ;-)

-RMS

• Like 1

Hey Lovemthick that is AWESOME!!!

I am married to an awesome gal who understands and facilitates my love for diapers. I am living the AB/DL/Littles Lifestyle (when I choose) However, she won't wear and/ or wet and she won't change wet didees (yet) - it ain't her thing.

So you are doubly blessed in that she finds them practical and comforting. If you keep working with her you might get her to enjoy things like diapersex and things babyish to the point you've made another convert. Power To Ya!

YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!! VALUE HER! SHE IS A TREASURE.

Let us know how this turns out after a while - right now she is open and experimenting (which is certainly great in itself). Hopefully you can keep her open-minded. It's great that she opened up and asked about the kid thing, so she is reassured in that. Keep open the lines of communication so that she can talk out any other issues she might develop (I say this only out of negative experience...so maybe I should just be jealous of you and keep my mouth shut?)

YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!! VALUE HER! SHE IS A TREASURE.

Let us know how this turns out after a while - right now she is open and experimenting (which is certainly great in itself). Hopefully you can keep her open-minded. It's great that she opened up and asked about the kid thing, so she is reassured in that. Keep open the lines of communication so that she can talk out any other issues she might develop (I say this only out of negative experience...so maybe I should just be jealous of you and keep my mouth shut?)

We stayed up the next 2 nights til 5 in the morning talking about it, because she has all kinds of questions. Then yesterday she said, "You know, I thought about it, and I really don't see the harm in this. It does concern me a little bit though... I like how mine are so comfortable and they kinda turn me on."

I'll keep ya posted. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I told a girl that I wanted to be a baby, thankfully she didn't freak out, but she wasn't into it and wouldn't baby me.

What was her reaction, do you still talk to her. Are you afraid, she might tell your/her friends.

I told my girlfriend a few years back. We got drunk and started talking about everything. When we got on the topic of fetishes, I actually told her all about mine, but made her promise not to freak out. She was like, "That's it?". I was so relieved that I didn't have to hide anything from her anymore. She doesn't like it much because she's not into it at all, but it's wonderful because now she lets me wear my diapers (and use them) while I'm around the house. I've have worn and still wear them out all the time, but haven't done so much lately. It's great to have someone that will stand by you. I told her after we were together for about 2 years, and was able to successfully hide it for that long. It's been 4 years and she still loves me and puts up with my diapers :) I wish she'd get into it and participate with me, but I couldn't get that lucky.

I have a friend named Danielle, but she has a boyfriend so we're just really good friends. One night I was feeling very depressed so I called her. We talked for literally three hours, and I told her everything about me. When I told her about how I wanted to be a baby she ask why and said that she won't freak out. I asked her if I should tell other people, but she said that anyone but her would probably freak out. Danielle is my closest friend and I really like her, I tried asking her out last year but she said she only likes me as a friend. I asked her what she mean by that and she said that I wasn't her type. So I'm still single, but at least I finally told someone about my fetish and she didn't freak out. Danielle, if your reading this, please call me.

Congrats on a happy ending. My wife is also the type that will never ever accept my diaper needs nor my crossdressing and we been married for 14 years now. When I told her about 13 years ago, she DID freak out and whenever I mention my need for diapers, she tries to convince me to quit them...

Needless to say that we don't have a full and open relationship...

I told my wife just after we were married, she is comfortable with it and has worn a time or two, and used them when she had a stomach bug(she came on the road with me and bathrooms are hard to come by with a 18wheeler on the highway. She will diaper me up and let me diaper her up, but dont use them(in less she is sick), but i will work on here to get her to pee in them one of these days :D

Congrats on a happy ending. My wife is also the type that will never ever accept my diaper needs nor my crossdressing and we been married for 14 years now. When I told her about 13 years ago, she DID freak out and whenever I mention my need for diapers, she tries to convince me to quit them...

Needless to say that we don't have a full and open relationship...

I seem to be in much the same boat as you are dpfrichard. My wife discovered my diapers last Spring and I've been in counselling since (a good thing for me overall as we got past the diapers and girl's gym suits right off the bat and use that info only as points of reference). Still, my wife finds the whole thing disgusting and thinks I've stopped entirely. I can't, though. I hope to be able to get to a point where we can talk more about this. I doubt she'll ever accept it. Even my shrink, however, has said in effect that my need for diapers will probably never go away.

so, no full and open relationship here right now either!

I was also in the same boat as dpfrichard and diaperpt .I told my x wife way before we got married or moved in together at first she was kind of accepting then eventually hated both the diapers and crossdressing .I went to therapy, dr's, etc even AA lol she thought i was going to be cured but there was no such luck !.At the end all we did was argue about this stuff very sad !.This was after a 15 yr marriage .My GF of 2 1/2 yrs knows and accepts the crossdressing and has seen me dressed .But the diapers are another matter she finds the whole idea disgusting !.Also lately she has kinda mentioned she really does not want to see me dressed up anymore either but does not mind talking about it ? hmmm .SOOOO (lol) i guess my point is you are lucky luvemthick just be open and honest and take it cool !!! :thumbsup:

we all know that the hardest thing to try and tell someone we care about is that we are into diapers, one way or another. So much of the public has a general disapproval of such things. But to have someone that doesn't find them distasteful enough to either participate or to allow us to use, then they have their own little bit of heaven. My heaven rests in my memories, as there is no way I am going to bring them up to my current wife. I will just have to go with that and this site and get my pleasures from that.

Last night we had diaper sex, and it was incredible! She had a dry pull-up on and I had a decently wet abena x-plus. She said it felt great too and came quickly. She said she really liked how I couldn't go as deep with the diapers there because I have a tendency to hit the top of her V, which hurts for her. :blush: I came immediately after she did, we changed, I showered, and we fell asleep.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We stayed up the next 2 nights til 5 in the morning talking about it, because she has all kinds of questions. Then yesterday she said, "You know, I thought about it, and I really don't see the harm in this. It does concern me a little bit though... I like how mine are so comfortable and they kinda turn me on."

I'll keep ya posted. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

yes, its the comfort of them. ive been lucky myself to have a few friends that didnt judge.

congrats to you for a playful partner.

john