LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out With The Flu

Hey guys, a heads up, I'm coming down with the Flu and when I get sick, it can last weeks. Day one and I have congestion, fever, diarrhea, nausea, head and body aches. This is not going to be fun. Actually I've been achy and tired for days but I just thought I was sleep deprived and iron-low from my menses(I had abnormal bleeding. again.). Guess not huh... anyway I'll be out until I feel better. Wish me luck kicking this bug quickly...

I keep telling people to try "emergen-C" it works great!! helps you feel better with tons of B vitamins and 1000 MG of 'C' It helped me kick my cold, which can last upwards of a couple of weeks also. Give it a shot, it will help ;)

Hope you get better soon.

I was given more NyQuil (DayQuil makes me too jittery thus feeling worse), sparkly sugar donuts and coffee for breakfast (at 1:30 pm lol) so that I could hopefully feel well long enough to help the kid with her homework, thus I can function enough for this one post before I return to my bed with ginger ale and a book. Taking emergen-c would be redundant at this point, as I am already on a heavy B complex, C, and zinc vitamin regimen plus a scattering of other vitamins in a multi after my compounded illness this summer caused big deficiencies. The emergen-c stuff does work wonders if you are not already on a ton of vitamins. My immune system is just not on par yet after that. A good note, it is not, as I had suspected, the flu. My fever is still low grade... so it must be just a really bad cold. Thank you for the well wishes. I'll be in my bunk...