LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Video Games Unite!

i play a decent amount of wow, and one of my buddies is proud of his "idea" of having a bottle to pee in while playing, and everytime i have to bite my tongue from calling him amateur. a bottle? you have to make a conscious decision and aim for that, diaper does the work for ya.

if there was a video game that enforces infantile behavior i would play it. of course it would have to allow for naps, sleepytime and baths and mommy time but...maybe all of us could popularize it to the point that we would also make the news. there are reasons against it yes but if it were to reinforce AB/DL behaviors or batter yet Age Players behaviors i think alot of us would use it like we use hypnosis. i would do it, really, wether or not it was a good idea for the rest of the world. and i'm not a gamer, just becoming a real adult baby.

EQ players wore diapers (tho the couple i knew werent abdls), WoW was nothing new, and nor is this. but it is interesting to see more and more cases where ppl are using diapers. however, saddens me the media does look down on these kind of people :/ and i agree with glenndl. i know ive been modding sims to the best of my ability along with resources available to include abdl stuff, but not enough modders are around really

Hard core WoW players have been using diapers for years.

Lol, WTF? I have a hygienically vastly better solution: I take my laptop to the restroom (where I am right now), place it on a chair, and while using, let my "BioBidet" wipe for me. (Not so much a wipe as it is a nozzle wash. My particular model comes with a liquid-soap-squirting mechanism.)

post-4409-0-01647000-1291624908_thumb.gi

I can stay on the throne for the whole time that I need to use a computer, really.

post-4409-0-01647000-1291624908_thumb.gi

• Like 1