LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Spanking Machine

Michelle

~~*** This is a fictional story about a 10 year old elementary girl named Kelly getting spanked at her school ***~~

~*Fictional Story*~

I GOT INTO trouble at school for hitting a boy today. I got sent to the office but nothing happen to him. Its just so fucking unfair! Down the hall I go to the principals office. The principal talks for a while and has a really sad but stern look about her. Finally she says "Its time Kelly." Time? Time for what? "The little room Kelly" says Ms Ellskins the school principal. Ive heard of The Spanking Machine before but never actually seen it. The few kids I talk to have told me its the most awful punishment you can get. But Ive heard so many different things about it I didnt know what to believe. In fact I really didnt think it was true to be honest. But from what I also heard its suppose to be high tech and punish a child the most safe and correct way there is yet render a painfull experience which boast that the child will learn to see the error of there ways. (continued)

"THE SOONER YOU go in that room the sooner you'll come out" says Ms Ellskins. "So lets get it over with and maybe next time you'll think twice about hitting people, cutting cla*s, or being disrespectfull." "Aw blow on it" I say under my breath.

"Into the room right NOW YOUNG LADY!"

"OK OK OK!" I say as I walk into the room...

"OH MY GOD!" You gotta be shiting me!

This has got to be the wierdest and most crazy looking contraption I have ever seen in my life!

Well part of it looks like a control box of some sort. It looks to have a small computer screen. Then some big mechanical arms coming from a big round drum type thing. At the bottom appears to be a platform with um a sand pit? Then there's a round wheel like thing with four belts hanging from it. That must be the part that spanks you!

I step a little closer.

I step closer...

Suddenly lights on the control panel light up and some motors turn on. The Spanking Machine comes to life! I stand there and stare.

"STEP FORWARD PLEASE"

A mechanical robotic voice says. I comply.

"REMOVE YOUR SHOES AND SOCKS" What? Thats crazy! I pull off my sneakers and my pink socks.

"STEP INTO THE SAND PIT" I step onto the platform and place my feet in the sand pit as told. "KELLY JAMES CORRECT?" Yes I say.

"PLEASE UNZIP AND LOWER YOUR PANTS"

At this point Im becoming really weary. More then weary Im getting scared. I lower my pants.

"PLEASE LOWER YOUR UNDER GARMENT"

Oh how awful embarra*sing! Can this thing see my privates? I take down my panties.

"PLEASE BEND OVER AND GRAB THE RUBBER HANDLES"

(continued)

I bend over and grab two rubber handles. There is a molded platform that supports my arms and its really not too uncomfortable. All the sudden something under the sand grabs my ankles and locks my feet in place. Now Im more then scared. Im terrorfied! I look up and see the computer monitor and it shows info about me. My name, age, weight, and something that says "spanking preference #2 set by parent" What?

Suddenly I see mechanical arms begin to move around. Some going behind me. Next I feel a play of air against my butt cheeks. It must be that wheel thing with the belts on it. Yes thats it. Its coming to get me! I lower my head and begin to cry.

Finally the spanking begins!

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

I begin to cry out loud! I cry and cry just like over mommy's lap. Only this is worse cause I always know about when mommy will stop. This wierd thing I dont know.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

STOPS

I feel the grip on my ankles loosen and all the sand drains away. Next I see the mechanical arms move back to there starting position.

"PLEASE PULL YOUR PANTS AND UNDER GARMENTS BACK ON" I quickly do so. "STEP OFF THE PLATFORM AND PUT YOUR SHOES BACK ON"

I Put my shoes back on as fast as I can. I go running out the door. I hear the Spanking Machine say "THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY" Yeah right. I run home as fast as I can.

THE END

I liked this story, it's nice and simple and was told quickly. I'm a little bit old-fashioned, though, and was surprised at the language Kelly sometimes used. I'd like to read more of your stories along these lines. Have you ever thought of illustrating them?

Thanks,

-DR

Hi and thanks,

I'm afraid I'm not much of an illustrator yet. What inspired the story was the old "Leave it to Beaver" episode where two boys talk about a spanking machine in the principals office that wasn't really there. All that was said was the young boy Larry saying the machine had a lot of paddles. This was in the late 50's. I wanted to bring suck a machine to life. I have always liked science fiction and although you don't really see spankings at school anymore this gives a modern perspective.

• 10 months later...

I have dreamed of such a machine and I would be willing to test it (blushing madly here) but with paddles instead of belts. I've spent far too much time thinking of how to make one too. I saw enough belts as a child- I don't want to go there or anything like that again, but I see a definite appeal to those with a fear-fetish as well as other BDSM proclivities. To know that once you were started you could be abandoned chills me to my warm and desiring heart- I see it as the perfect safe but uncontrollable situation with no public or permanent harm possible with everything else at it's maximum level. A soundproof room, nobody there to help you or stop it, not knowing how long it will last or how hard it will be is utterly perfect. Just to think that you could be 'forgotten' there for however long someone else wants you to be chills me with delight. To paraphrase badly the movie "Field of Dreams", if you build it, we will come; so someone build the darn thing near here, OK?

Bettypooh (with a sheepish grin!)

I have dreamed of such a machine and I would be willing to test it (blushing madly here) but with paddles instead of belts. I've spent far too much time thinking of how to make one too. I saw enough belts as a child- I don't want to go there or anything like that again, but I see a definite appeal to those with a fear-fetish as well as other BDSM proclivities. To know that once you were started you could be abandoned chills me to my warm and desiring heart- I see it as the perfect safe but uncontrollable situation with no public or permanent harm possible with everything else at it's maximum level. A soundproof room, nobody there to help you or stop it, not knowing how long it will last or how hard it will be is utterly perfect. Just to think that you could be 'forgotten' there for however long someone else wants you to be chills me with delight. To paraphrase badly the movie "Field of Dreams", if you build it, we will come; so someone build the darn thing near here, OK?

Bettypooh (with a sheepish grin!)

This excites me as well and I agree that canes and paddles are much better than belts, but mostly because belts are weak. Unfortunately, I think a spanking machine using paddles or canes instead of belts would be more complicated due to the complicity of the motion. I could probably think of a design if I had a little more mechanical knowledge, but there are some out there. I did a simple Google search for "Spanking Machines" and found some. Robospanker.com sells an interesting machine and they even sell a spanking bench with a timer on the wrist cuff, so you could do some pretty interesting self-bondage. Unfortunately, this comes at a very high price and I really doubt it is worth as much as they are selling it for to me anyway. They did give me some ideas though.

Here is a demo I found of the machine if you are interested.