LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Pacifiers

Guest Baby Tiana

Guest Baby Tiana

Well I just had a simple question... I already have a nuk five and love it, but I am considering buying one of the glow in the dark pacifiers from http://www.pacifiersrus.com and I just wanted to know how well they glow....because I sort of want it to be bright and don't really want to spend my money on one if it does glow semi epically. :D:P I hope you all can help answer this question! Thanks.

I guess that I am "old skool".

My basic Nuk 5 is worth the $20 I paid for it.

Just hope I don't need another one for a long time.

Can't understand why they only sell them in Germany?

I guess that I am "old skool".

My basic Nuk 5 is worth the $20 I paid for it.

Just hope I don't need another one for a long time.

Can't understand why they only sell them in Germany?

NUK was founded in Germany.

Guest Baby Tiana

That's wonderful to hear! I can't express how thankful I am for you guys giving me feed back so soon! Thanks! I guess I may just have to buy the paci for sure now :D

I bought some MAM glow ones here (Well, local to the three of us, anway) and I can also confirm that they glow REALLY bright and, depending on the length and intensity of light exposure, can glow in excess of 90mins. The designs are also apparent in the glow, which I also thought was pretty neato.

• 2 weeks later...

If i wake up in the middle of the night mine is still glowing pretty bright, even in the morning ~7hrs+ after going to bed, i find that mine is still glowing pretty good!