LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In addition to night-time wetting, I a plagued with a laundry list of medical isues.

I finally decided to buy a high-end bed and it made a big difference with respect to back pain. I have multiple disc compressions.

I own no stock in the company but the Tempur-Pedic is the best thing I have ever slept on!

The only bad part is my wife insist on doubling my diapers now. She threatened to beat my ass if I wet the new bed. I am OK with it because she washes them.

I hope you kept the box.

Those things are HORRIBLE to move once they're out of the box. They're all floppy and nasty and hard to control.

I used to work in a department store that sold them, and they were by far the least favorite to move. Cal King was the worst.

I had the pros move it in. It was extremely heavy.

Most of the weight was in the lift and viberating mechanism.

I hope you kept the box.

Those things are HORRIBLE to move once they're out of the box. They're all floppy and nasty and hard to control.

I used to work in a department store that sold them, and they were by far the least favorite to move. Cal King was the worst.

Oh MAN!

you got the adjustable one?..... that thing is SO freakin heavy!

just the base that moves it is ridiculous, not including the weight of the mattress.

In the entire time I was at that store, we only had 2 of them. a floor display, and one sold to a customer.... the nightmares! Arrrggghhhhh

But seriously, I hope you find it comfortable. I never could get comfy on them. I was always a Euro Pillow Top mattress kinda guy

Tru Dat. We have a non-Tempur Brand memory foam mattress, and we wouldn't trade it for the world! EVERYTHING is better on it (and I mean EVERYTHING) -- not including the best night's sleep you'll ever have, every single night of the week. For those of you who think they're out of your reach --and I feel you on that--- I don't have $800+ to drop on a bed, but IF you could afford a few hundo -- I suggest checking out Overstock dot com. Remember, O ships for cheap -- $2.95, I think? Either way, it was practically free. The mattresses come all rolled up and easy to handle. Like the commercials always say -- they're the most recommended beds of all time, and with very good reason.

I understand your wife's concern -- My Mommy does the same, and would also be pretty upset if I leaked on our bed. Hey man, enjoy it!

Just bought myself a new bed too a few weeks ago!

I have a f'd up back, and my old bed (as old as me LOL) was just killing me, i could barely sleep a half hour at a time. Now its a very rare occasion that i wake up in the night and i can actually move in the morning, im not stiff as a board!

Beds are f'n expensive, but you only get one body, gotta take decent care of it...

To be perfectly honest I didn't really like the tempur-pedic. The ex boyfriend bought us one towards the beginning of our relationship about 3 years ago and I never got used to it. I had slept on it every night for about a year and a half too! We even went as far as getting the tempur-pedic pillows. Those were awful. I ended up going back to my old ones. I think the things that I didn't like about it were that it was a tad difficult to turn over and get out of bed, it was really warm in the summer time, and it wasn't the best of platforms for sex. Maybe it's just me...