LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble With Number 2

On occasion i like to mess my diaper but when i do i always have the same problem, The mess i guess you could call it always sits right in the butt of my daiper. What is the best way to have it all spread around??? -Hoops

On occasion i like to mess my diaper but when i do i always have the same problem, The mess i guess you could call it always sits right in the butt of my daiper. What is the best way to have it all spread around??? -Hoops

If your poop is too hard, add more fiber to your diet. This will soften it up and add more bulk, thus making it squish easier. You could also use a stool-softening laxative, but this is highly unrecommended

If you're looking for techniques, all I can really suggest is clenching your butt and/or sitting down. Neither of those will work if your poop is too hard though.

If your poop is too hard, add more fiber to your diet. This will soften it up and add more bulk, thus making it squish easier. You could also use a stool-softening laxative, but this is highly unrecommended

If you're looking for techniques, all I can really suggest is clenching your butt and/or sitting down. Neither of those will work if your poop is too hard though.

Would the fiber take effect overnight? cause i was thinking of doing this tomorrow morning.

41iR0d3Nc8L.jpg

Take one of those, put the bottle in hot water for a few minutes to warm it up, use it, and try to hold it as long as you can. When the inevitable happens, just hope your diaper has leak guards.

Would the fiber take effect overnight? cause i was thinking of doing this tomorrow morning.

Yes, but you have to be introduced slowly into higher amounts of fiber. Loading up with fiber can lead to to complications such as bloating and gas.

You also need to consume a lot more water when taking higher amounts of fiber.

Dried prunes work very well, plus you have the added benefit of them being good for you too. Eat about 10 or so, depending on what you want....drink some juice or water, or even have them with coffee...and wait until you can't wait anymore. :blush: You will be filling your pants in no time, and as above, you better have leak guards in your diaper :o

All natural, good tasting and good for you..

Prunes ROCK!

post-2685-001507300 1290739706_thumb.jpe

post-2685-001507300 1290739706_thumb.jpe

Guest little_jonny

pruns, laxitives, enama, anything that will go through you or make you mess bad. i heard if you lay down while your messing, and then sit up, it sprads around much more

I am now struck with a new dilema as you know i was trying to do this in the morning but now i found out that my mom is still going to be home, part of me wants to risk it the other doesnt think its the best idea.

Well, you can still experiment, just use the bathroom instead....and be careful, some of those work pretty quick. That way you know what to expect when you do get time to 'play' ;):thumbsup: