LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Philly Hang Time

Kev659

Glad to read your post. Its about time someone said something here! I can't make it out then, but you're invited to come to any NJL Munch you might like to come to. Also, Buggie runs the South Jersey Littles Round-up (see on FetLife.com) and you might also want to meet up with them. Please don't give up and please keep trying. PA is sometimes as slow as NYC but there are definitely ABs, DLs and other Littles there. I know some of them personally. So keep trying on this forum and sooner or later someone will respond to you. Its a pain but its the truth - it takes a little work but its worth it! Glenn

• 1 month later...

I can only offer some free advice based on experience:

Shyness is a major factor in one's ability to get out and meet people. I was shy myself - for decades. Somehow the shyness was overtaken with lonelyness so I snapped out of it a few years ago and went to a munch in Manhattan - even though I was scared/ shy - because I was more lonesome than I was shy. Then I kept on attending - and met some FANTASTIC FRIENDS that I'm still hanging out with.

Now, I run a munch and I'm not lacking for any diaper friends - neither are the thirty-five people who've come out so far. I offered and they - because they were more lonesome than shy - made the effort to come out. Some have come from six hundred miles away! Some of these people have other people to hang out with now - because they made the effort to reach out to others. Going to one's first munch does take a certain amount of guts.

Did I start the munch because I was thinking about myself? No! I felt so bad for all the other lonesome people that had never even been to a munch - something inside me just changed. Buggie in South Jersey is doing the same. Jeffy in central PA is working on it too. Most people can't take the stance that "nobody likes me" because its just not true and we all know it.

Perhaps everyone wanting to meet others may one day come to a munch - while individuals are still interested in holding them.

• 3 weeks later...