LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Important News

beallucanb

Guest baby-jessy

wow....just wow. Why would that be ok at all???? thing is though, LGBT isnt the only community that gets killed just for no reason. iam sure there are many others. The thing is here is that they WERE protected and now there not. I mean whats the harm in just leaving it in there instead of removing it. I would like to know the reason on why they see it should be removed.

I would like people to read this aswell: http://hurryupharry.org/2010/11/19/un-vote-against-sexual-orientation-protection-shameful/

Okay, this will not go over well, but here goes:

The UN isn't that important anyway, the people doing such things never listen to them anyway. But then, I don't really care why people do what they do, they just need to stop doing it and let others live their own lives, which is a problem with groups like the UN pushing their ideals anyway, because it goes against the "live and let live" policy as well. Now, here's the touchy part, "if people wanted peace, they'd all just stop fighting" ... Penn said that in a show once, and it's true when you think about it. If so many people wanted peace, if so many people wanted justice, if so many people wanted equality, it would just happen. But the problem is no one wants equality, everyone wants an edge on things, and even in this subject that's why it will never end. The cold hard and painful reality is that for everyone who gets an edge on life, someone else MUST suffer a penalty in some way, which means there will always be hard feelings and general hatred even for those who do get "equal" rights. But let's face it, most times "equal" is so subjective that when someone gets what they consider equal it never is.

Like Bettypooh said Someone gets alittle more & someone is there to take it away. Reminds me of when my cousin worked at a bait shop. He forgot to turn light off & close the cricket box lid. Next day when the delivery guy got there they went to unlock it & found it open. Cousin thought "They're all gone!!!"(knowing he'd have to pay for them). The delivery guy showed him he was wrong. "Watch them!!!!! They are like people. Every time 1 gets halfway up the wall others will jump up & knock them back down again.

The UN is a joke and has been for as long as I can remember. The only thing the UN is good for is humanitarian aid. Other than that, it's an embarrassment that gives despicable governments legitimacy. Let's see who's on the list of current members of the UN Human Rights Council... China, Cuba, Saudi Arabia... Recently the US was made to submit an assessment of its human right record so it could be scrutinized by the likes of Iran, Cuba, and Venezuela. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Iran lecture the US on human rights from an international stage. Seriously.