LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Why Is It So Wet?"

Guest Baby Elaine

Guest Baby Elaine

This is the beginning to my first story, feel free to tell me if you have any ideas of where you want it to go, I have no concrete ideas, I'm just going to keep writing. Tell me what you think, I'm new to DD and don't really know much, so I would love to meet some new people as well, so feel free to send me an E-mail too :)

Chapter One

I laid in my warm bed, diaper snug around my bottom and my bottle in hand, the snow outside was crystalline but the fire was roaring. The contrast was amazing, and as I was slowly drifting of for my afternoon nap, the best part of having the day of was I got to be myself. My bladder was full, I hadn't peed all morning, I loved the feeling of it building up, and the pressure it put on my stomach, I could only last another 10 minutes at most.

My eyes drifted shut and I was almost asleep when the door bell rang, I jumped up, letting a little pee out before I could stop myself.
-Ding-
the doorbell was definotly ringing, I panicked, no one else knew about my diaper habits, what was I going to do? I didn't have time to completely undress and get more clothes on, so as I jumped out of bed I just grabbed a skirt,
it should cover it
I thought to myself. I waddled toward the door, hoping this would be a brief visit and I could get back to my much needed nap. Besides the standing and moving was putting more pressure on my bladder than I thought I could handle.
What if I peed while I was talking to them?
The idea sent thrills through my body, I'd never had anyone else around while I was in a diaper, so this would be a very new experience for me.

When I opened the door I sucked in my breath sharply, "Hey baby, I came over for the afternoon like you asked" my boyfriend; Jake wrapped me in a hug, pulling my tight against him. He didn't know about my diaper fetish and I surely he would dislike the idea, as he pulled me against his petite but strong frame my diaper crinkled loudly in my ears. He held me to him tightly, and that little bit of pressure was all my bladder could handle, I started peeing uncontrollably in his embrace, it took all my strength to not move.
I hope her didn't notice, maybe I can get away and change in the wash room?
I started to pull away, "I have to go pee" I could feel my warm heavy diaper sagging under the weight of my urine, it crinkled a little less but the sound was still like thunder in my ears.

"What's that sound baby?" I could feel my face go bright red as I tried to think of a reply and struggled to get out of his arms. But as I looked at his loving brown eyes, and his short military cut hair, his long lean muscles I started to debate on maybe just telling him,
he'd understand, right?

"This" and I took his hand, placing it just under my knee length skirt and leaving it up to him to move it up. He looked slightly excited, no doubt he thought it was something else, like new lingerie or something. His hand made contact with my soaked diaper he looked very startled, trying to figure out what it was.

"What the hell is it?" I flinched, he rarely swore.

"I-it's a diaper" I stuttered, the heat in my face blazing as I looked at him.

"Not that, I mean why are you in such a wet one?" I looked at him curiously.

"What?" He pulled me back into him and pressed his lips to mine in a crushing kiss.

"My baby deserves better than such a wet diaper" he explains after he breaks away from our kiss.

"You mean... your not mad? Or disgusted with me?" I almost felt like crying, we'd been together 13 months and he was totally accepting of me wearing diaper's, and from the hardening lump in his jeans, he seemed to actually like it.

"No... actually I think it's kind of hot" he blushed bright red, it was very rare that he said things like this. "But we should probably get you out of this wet one before you get a diaper rash." He pushed me back inside and gratefully shut the door behind him, the cold air was starting to give me goosebumps. I hesitantly followed him, having trouble walking with such a full diaper.

Jake soon noticed this and quickly picked me up before I could resist "Does baby need to be carried?"

"No, uhm, I can walk"

"Shh, baby's don't talk that way, if your going to wear a diaper, and act like a baby, I'm going to treat you like one, if you want though, I'll put you back down and you can crawl to your room." I looked at him again, keeping my mouth shut as he carried me, slightly alarmed at the hard note in his voice.

• Like 3
Guest Baby Elaine

Ok here is the next chapter, sorry there so short, I don't have a lot of time to get on here and write a lot. I'm always interested in constructive criticism, so please feel free to comment

:) Do you want it to be more descriptive? Or is it good?

Chapter 2

He laid me gently on my bed, I felt my diaper slosh and squish beneath me, blushing intensely I hesitantly ask "So Jake... do you... uhm, like this than?"

"Shh, what did I say, baby's don't talk like grown ups, and don't call me Jake, for the rest of the day, you will address me as Daddy. To answer your question, I've always been slightly thrilled when you act younger than you are, and I think I've known for a long time that you were into this" I just stared at him shocked as he moved around my room, quickly gathering all the baby stuff I had laid out for myself earlier.

"Sowwy Daddy" I was watching him carefully, still not sure how to react to this. When he had finally gather everything he needed together he placed in on the bed beside me and pulled out a pair of plastic gloves. After he had them on he pulled off my dark skirt of threw it behind him "Baby's don't wear such dark clothing" than he started to undo the straps on my diaper, suddenly panic filled me,
what if he was only doing this for me? What's he going to think when he sees how much I wet?
Forgetting to speak like a baby I blurted out "Wait! I can do this, I've changed myself before." The sharp slap on my leg stung, I hadn't even seen it coming, the pain made my eyes water. -Slap- his palm made contact with my leg again and this time tears fell down my face.

"Bad Baby, now Elaine, will you be a good baby from now on?" I simply nodded, too scared of another slap to open my mouth.
This isn't really what I wanted... this is too much...
I closed my eyes as Jake spoke more softly, "I'm sorry Baby, Daddy didn't mean to hurt you, It'll be all better when your in a nice new dry diaper, OK?" I nodded again, mildly humiliated about the situation I got into, sure I liked my diapers, and feeling young and vulnerable, but this was something new that I wasn't as comfortable with.

He pulled the tags off my diaper and told me to lift my bum. He rolled up the wet diaper and threw it into the trash pail by the side of my bed before reaching over and grabbing my baby lotion, "This is going to be cold sweety, but Daddy knows what's best, we don't want you getting a diaper rash now do we?" He said this in a sugar coated voice as he squirted a generous amount onto my hairless mound. He rubbed it in all over my bum and hips, taking care to tease me mercilessly as he did so. When he was done he unfolded a new white diaper, the diaper gleamed as bright as the snow outside my window, and I involuntarily shivered with the anticipation of it being put on me. "Lift your bum up again Elaine, good, that's a good Baby" he pulled the tabs up tight around my abdomen, making sure to keep it tight enough to ensure that there were no leaks, but

loose enough that it would still be comfortable. When he was done he went over to my dresser and started going through my clothes, pulling out one of my long fluffy baby blue skirts and white tank tops.

"Stand up sweet heart" I got up hesitantly, and decided I might as well enjoy this when I could, so I swung my limbs harder than they needed to and knocked myself off balance as I was getting up. His arms wrapped around me, steadying me, "Whoa Baby, careful now, we don't want any owwy's now do we?" I nodded as he started pulling my old shirt off and replacing it with the new one. Once I was all dressed he hoisted me up into his arms and carried me out of the room to my kitchen. "Is Baby hungry?"

"Not weally Daddy" I cuddled into his shoulder, realizing for the first time since I was taken from my nap that I was absolutely exhausted, I tried to stifle the yawn but he still noticed.

"Looks to me like Baby's just tired" I nodded, already drifting to sleep in his arms. I felt him sit down, bringing me down onto his lap, we we're on my couch from what I could tell and he was positioning me in his arms so I could sleep well. "I grabbed your bottle while we were in the kitchen anyway, at least I assume it is yours", it was, I had left a couple in the sink when I went up for my nap. I felt the nipple press against my lips, I opened my mouth and started sucking on it, sweet apple juice filled my mouth as I thirstily sucked on it. My eyes were still closed but I could feel his on mine, I was no longer very embarrassed about this situation, I felt safe, and young in his arms. The stresses I had accumulated over the past few months were whisked away as he pressed his lips lovingly to my forehead.

I was almost asleep and had nearly drained the bottle when I heard him say "Sleep now my baby girl" than he was singing to me, and I was out cold.

• Like 1
Guest Baby Elaine

Sorry it was so short, I wasn't really all that sure where to coninue you, since it's non-fiction and that's pretty much where it ended. I guess I could just like do this:

I woke up in Jakes arms that afternoon, after having one of the best naps of my life, I felt completely rested and stress free. Jake changed my diaper since that apple juice had cycled right through me while I was asleep and had soaked it. My relationship with Jake has forever changed since this day and I trust him on a level that is much different than most.

This is a good start on an interesting story, and hope you find it within yourself to continue. I would be interested to see how their relationship continues, and what adventures they will have.

• 1 month later...