LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Reason To Wear Diapers To Bed

Last night as I was diapering myself in my bed I had the radio on listening to a call-in medical show.

A caller had a complaint about cramps while sleeping, the Doctor had said one problem could be he's not drinking enough water. He mentioned that one of the best times to drink water is at night. However he said most people don't want to drink that much at night since they don't want to get up and run to the bathroom.

I drink a full glass of water right before going to bed. Just another reason to wear a diaper to bed! Years ago I heard wearing diapers helps to prevent hemorrhoids, the reasoning is the moisture helps to prevent them.

Be diapered and happy!

• Like 2

It's not just to prevent cramps. After I had a kidney stone--a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy--my urologist told me that remaining well-hydrated, particularly at night, was vital. So I too drink water just before goingn to bed. It's just too darned bad that my wife would never tolerate diapers in bed.

-RMS

It's not just to prevent cramps. After I had a kidney stone--a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy--my urologist told me that remaining well-hydrated, particularly at night, was vital. So I too drink water just before goingn to bed. It's just too darned bad that my wife would never tolerate diapers in bed.

-RMS

Eaisly cured: Make a big disturbance when you get up to go the the bathroom. After being woke up a few times, she will beg you to wear diapers. Now if you really wish to test your luck, tell her that you will do so if she will put them on for you :)

Last night as I was diapering myself in my bed I had the radio on listening to a call-in medical show.

A caller had a complaint about cramps while sleeping, the Doctor had said one problem could be he's not drinking enough water. He mentioned that one of the best times to drink water is at night. However he said most people don't want to drink that much at night since they don't want to get up and run to the bathroom.

I drink a full glass of water right before going to bed. Just another reason to wear a diaper to bed! Years ago I heard wearing diapers helps to prevent hemorrhoids, the reasoning is the moisture helps to prevent them.

Be diapered and happy!

you need a reason to wear diapers to bed? :huh:

• Like 1

Eaisly cured: Make a big disturbance when you get up to go the the bathroom. After being woke up a few times, she will beg you to wear diapers. Now if you really wish to test your luck, tell her that you will do so if she will put them on for you :)

I sure wish that would work, but I've actually had prostate trouble in the past--not fun--and my wife would never even consider diapers even just to give me some relief. The idea that I wear and wet diapers for pleasure is so completely foreign and repulsive to her that she doesn't know what to do with it. She will never, ever, ever, never be okay with me in diapers. Ever.

-RMS

I sure wish that would work, but I've actually had prostate trouble in the past--not fun--and my wife would never even consider diapers even just to give me some relief. The idea that I wear and wet diapers for pleasure is so completely foreign and repulsive to her that she doesn't know what to do with it. She will never, ever, ever, never be okay with me in diapers. Ever.

-RMS

Dude, that sounds just like the situation I have with my wife... With one slight difference...

I like to wear, but she totally hates the concept. However, she has issues with leaking in bed (soaking the bed...) because of an "immature" bladder, but REFUSES to wear any protection beyond her normal panties and maxi-pads (which hold absolutely NOTHING...), all because of my interests...

Hope you at least have a plastic sheet on your bed to protect it from her pee.

For the other person, I'm not saying you should do it on purpose, but what if you did actually wet the bed and couldn't help it, I don't think she would enjoy waking up in a soaked bed.

Dude, that sounds just like the situation I have with my wife... With one slight difference...

I like to wear, but she totally hates the concept. However, she has issues with leaking in bed (soaking the bed...) because of an "immature" bladder, but REFUSES to wear any protection beyond her normal panties and maxi-pads (which hold absolutely NOTHING...), all because of my interests...

get her rubber sheets for christmas :P

Try becoming a diabetic and have to get up every two hours.

Plus i would have a hard time getting back to sleep. and its cold in the winter.

Now I wear with a couple stuffers and if i wake and need to go i just let it flow and go back to sleep.

No getting out of bed and turning the lights on.

I have even done it while half asleep.

So totally true.

If I go to bed undiapered, I tend to limit my liquid intake because I hate being waken up by the feeling of my bladder bursting and the impossibility to relieve myself unless I get out of bed and to the toilet.

When I'm diapered, I drink even more than I'd need to because I want to fill my diaper during the night. It's not like I need diapers to bed, but when I wear I get to sleep better and knowing it's good for my health is for sure an incentive.

So, even not needing a reason to wear to bed, I can find several good ones just at a glimpse :P

RMS, I feel for you... :crybaby:

I always wear diapers to bed, my fiance' is fine with it and used to wear too so she wouldn't need to get up all the time, though she stopped because she gets diaper rash really easy.

i stand by this solution http://www.babyproofingplus.com/item4469.htm its called sudocream ! EXCELLENT ... just pat it all over (down there) powder the diaper and there ya go !