LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Bea

Hi all,

I shortly want to introduce myself. I am Bea and since about one year I am "part time" incontinent and have to wear diapers. Most times it is not a problem. But I do not know how it is if I have to wear 24/7. I hope I get some hints how to handle.

Best regards,

Bea

Bea,

Hello...I'm Joe. I am 53 and I have been urinary icontinent for 18 years now after retiring from a branch of our services in 1996. I am in North Carolina. I drive a special needs bus as a full-parttime job to make ends meet. Driving diapered is no big deal...In fact being diapered 24/7 doesn't mean anything at all. 99.9% of people have no idea I'm diapered. What state to you reside in?

Aloha Bea and E Como Mai!

I hope you find this forum entertaining, informative and welcoming. There is a wide diversity people and I hope you find enough reasons to visit often.

Ke Aloha,

Honu

Welcome to DD Bea.

I think you've found the right place to answer all your questions.

Like doey, I too wear diapers 24/7 and have for a long time. I'll be happy to share with you all experiences relating to this if your interested.

I'm sure you have specific questions. Send me an e-mail and I'll answer all that I can. :rolleyes:

Alli