LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Month To Myself

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

Day 5 (continued)

Brad untaped Sara’s diaper, taking it off and setting in on the floor. He pulled out wipes and started to clean her private area. Sara started to giggle and acting like a little toddler. Brad slowly sled his finger inside her making her moan softly and she didn't want him to stop. He kept it up for a few seconds but then stopped. Brad put the fresh diaper under Sara and put baby powder on her rubbing it in and tapping her up.

"Maybe we can have some fun later on." Brad said smiling and leaning over kissing Sara softly and tenderly.

"Awe, but I wanna have fun now." Sara said smiling and rubbing the front of Brad’s diaper and even start to pull on it.

"You're such a bad baby girl. Maybe I need to punish you." Brad said smiling.

"I'd love that."

"So what do you want to do today?" Brad asked.

"Well, I'm off today and tomorrow."

"OK, well we can go to the park and see if there's anything going on."

"Sounds good to me." Sara said reaching up kissing Brad on the lips.

Sara got up and realized that she had no clean clothes.

"Um Brad,can we go by my house first. I have no clean clothes."

"Yeah, no problem Hun."

Brad picked up a back pack and enough diapers from Sara and him, along with wipes and baby powder. They both got dressed and made their way out to Brad’s car placing the back pack in the back seat and pulled out of the drive way. Sara told Brad where she lived at. To Brad's surprise she didn't live to far away. She lived only 10-15 minutes away. Pulling into her drive way she was re-leaved that no one was home and invited Brad to come in. Her house was about the same as his but she lived down stairs. A few years back, Sara was in a car accident which left her with a broken leg and spent her summer on crutches and learning to walk again.

"My room is this way." Sara said point straight ahead.

Brad walked in Sara's room and looked around seeing all the stuff animals. One of which that came up Brad’s waist. Sara walked over to her dresser and pulled enough clothes out setting them on her bed. She laid a pair of panties on her bed as well and Brad looked at them and her for a second.

"Thought you had you're underwear on already." Brad said walking to Sara and grabbing her butt.

"Oh yeah, well just incase I want to be a big girl for a while." Sara said smiling.

Brad watched as she moved some more clothes around and saw she has a vibrator and couldn't help but make a joke.

"Looks like you have a toy yourself huh?"

"Of course I do. Sometimes my fingers just aren't enough. Maybe I should pack it for our fun time." Sara said turning it on and rubbing the front of her diaper."

Sara was so good at teasing Brad and turning him on. She got everything she needed even packing her toy with her and put her stuff in the back seat of Brad’s car as they both got in. They were soon off to the park and felt the urge to pee badly. Sara was looking at Brad and knew he had to go to the bathroom. He looked over at her and just told her he had to pee and giggled saying OK. His diaper soon was wet but not soaked yet as he felt to checked his diaper. Minutes later they pulled in the parking lot of the park, getting out, and Brad picking up the back pack.

Walking through the park to the play ground, the leafs on the tree's were starting to come down even more. Sara kicked some up giggling wanting to play in them but really wanted to jump in a pile of leafs. Sara saw the swings and made a dash right to them hoping on one and started swinging. Brad got behind her starting to push her as hard as he could be she wanted to go higher. She remembered being in school and always being on the swings every recess trying to go as high she could. Brad walked around pulling out a camera starting to take pictures of Sara smiling. He went to look at the pictures and saw that her diaper was fully exposed under her skirt and he went to show her and she was shocked.

"Oh my God. I totally for got I had a skirt on. Please don't show anyone these pictures."

"I won't babe. They will be between me and you." Brad said kissing her on the forehead.

They went over to the slides and monkey bars and played for a while more. Brad set the camera down and attempted to go across the bars and Sara picked up the camera taking pictures. His shirt started to ride up on him as his tummy showed as well as part of his diaper was sticking out a good inch. Sara walked over to the front of him taking more pictures of Brad and started to show him. He laughed almost falling of the bars but made it all the way across. They left the play ground and walked a bit more through the park when Sara started to feel a grumble in the lower part of her stomach.

"Um Brad? Can we find a rest room?"

"Number 2?" Brad asked looking at her.

"Yeah. I'm OK with messing but don't think I can walk all around with a mess diaper and make it back to your place."

"Yeah, we can find one."

They continued to walk hoping the bathroom will be close by. Sara was squirming more not being able to hold it anymore. She had to pause a few times and walked a few more feet.

"Brad I can't hold it much longer." Sara said stopping again holding her butt.

"We're almost there babe. See bathroom is right there." Brad said pointing and comforting her.

Sara started to walk quickly to the bathroom. She was with in feet away from the family bathroom when she lost it and started to mess her diaper. Brad saw and knew she didn't make it. Walking over he hugged her and helped her to the family restroom. Sara tried her hardest not to waddle but was glad no one was around the park.

Walking in the family restroom Brad made sure the door was locked and helped Sara lay down not making the messy diaper any worse. Sara pulled up her skirt and let Brad change her messy diaper. He untapped her diaper and opened her diaper wrinkling his nose from the smell. It wasn't to bad and he set the dirty diaper off to the side. Opening the back pack he pulled out the wipes, baby powder and let Sara pick which diaper she wanted to wear. He pulled out a ABU cushie, Molicare, and a Abena. She pointed to the ABU Cushie and Brad laid it next to her and started to clean her up.

"Thanks Brad." Sara said looking up at Brad feeling a little sad.

"You're welcome Hun. Just be glad you had a diaper on." Brad said reaching over kissing Sara.

He sled the fresh diaper under Sara sprinkling baby powder on her and rubbed it in. Sara began to moan again wanting to play so bad but knew this wouldn't be the best place. Brad finished tapping up Sara. pulled her skirt down, and helped her up. He turned around to wash his hands and when he went to turn around and saw Sara was looking at him with a smile and asked if he needed to be changed. He did feel pretty wet and said no. Sara walked over un-zipping his pants and unbuttoning them and felt his diaper.

"You're soaked babe! Any more and you could have leaked. Lay down so I can change you." Sara said walking over to the back pack pulling out a Molicare diaper. She didn't let him pick which one he wanted to wear because he lied and thinks being in a purple diaper will make him feel more like a girl a little. Sara pulled his pants down pulling them off over his shoes. she untapped his diaper tossing it off to the side and pulling out wipes cleaning him up. She place the Molicare under him, sprinkling powder on him and rubbed it in. Sara saw he was getting a little hard and knew he was enjoying it.

"Tonight maybe, if you're a good boy." Sara said putting down his erection.

"And if you're a good girl also." Brad said smiling.

Brad got up feeling much better trying to put his pants on over his shoes but having some trouble. Sara helped him out and they were all set to leave. Brad picked up the dirty diapers and tossed them in the trash can and they walked out of the restroom and went back to the car. About ten minutes later they got to the car both feeling much better and dry. One thing they both hated about fall was the sun sets early and there's not much to do outside when it's dark. Pulling in the drive at Brad’s house, Sara picked up her clothes from the back making sure her toy wouldn't fall out. They walked inside and Sara walked up to Brad’s room putting her clothes on his bed and walked back down to where Brad was at. He was in the kitchen pulling out chicken and fries. Sara walked in to see what brad was making.

"you like chicken and fries?"

"Sounds good to me." Sara said pulling out plates.

Brad finished cooking dinner and placed it on the plates and pulled out some drinks and place them on coffee table and thought having dinner in the living room will be a little fun. They both sat down watching a movie enjoying dinner and the movie. The movie was half way over when Sara started to tease Brad a little rubbing the front of his pants as she laid on his chest. Brad rubbed her chest softly then putting his hand up her shirt rubbing her breast kissing her. Sara turned around and climbed on Brad laying on him kissing him lovingly.

"Wanna take this to my bed?" Brad asked smiling.

"Yes, but now sex." Sara said looking in his eyes.

"That's OK with me. I can respect that.

Brad and Sara walked up stairs to his room and Sara quickly pulled off her shirt and bra while Brad locked the door. As he turned around, he jumped on him kissing him more wrapping her arms and legs around him. Brad walked over to the bed laying her on the bed. He pulled his shirt off. He leaned over pulling her skirt off and tossing aside. Sara undid his pants and pulled them off pulling him towards her.

"I can't wait any more Brad."

Guest Baby Elaine

Your doing really well, although your grammar seems to be atrocious and your descriptions lacking, this is still one of the story's I keep up with. Practice makes perfect. Try writing a bit slower, it seems to me most of your grammatical errors are petty and just from typing too quick. Also I seem to think they shouldn't have said "I love you" I mean, they've known each other, what, two days?

Just a handful of constructiv tips. Take this as incentive to write slower and have some fun. Writing is an expression. Play with it.

~Elaine

Guest little_jonny

Day 5 (play night)

WARNGING: sexual themed part.

Brad laid Sara on his bed ever so carefully kissing her lips, slowly moving to her neck, down to her nice soft breast. Sara stroked Brad's hair enjoying what he was doing smiling at him. Brad climbed back up to her kissing her on the lips softly as he rubbed both of her breast, hearing her moan. Slowly moving his hand down to her waist, Brad started to kiss her neck as she guided his hand where she wanted it to go. He placed his hand on the front of her diaper rubbing it slowly teasing her.

"Oh Brad, don't stop." Sara said moaning.

Sara grabbed the front of his diaper and started to rub him making him hard. She slid her hand inside his diaper grabbing at his cock and started to strok him slowly but got faster. Brad looked down at her smiling and slid his hand down in her diaper rubbing at her trying to make her as horny as she can get. He heard her whimpering and knew she wanted it bad. Slowly putting one finger inside her, she closed her legs as Brad couldn't move his hand free.

"You OK Sara?" Brad asked.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes!"

He knew he was OK and not hurting her and started to finger her faster which made her get a stronger grip on him. Brad yelled out in a pleasure pausing as he had his finger deep inside her and put another finger in, going faster and harder. Sara reached up, undoing one side of Brad's diaper letting his rock hard erection come out. She reached up stroking it faster and harder. Brad pulled his hand out of her diaper and fell back on his bed with Sara climbing up to him. Slowly she rubbed him and started to suck on his cock teasing him, building up his orgasm. Brad looked down at what she was doing and rubbed her head softly as she looked at him giving him a blow job. She sucked faster and harder and Brad couldn't take it any more.

"I'm.. I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

Sara went all out and deep throat him as he exploded with a orgasm in her mouth. She stopped for a moment and licked the rest of the mess up smiling at Brad who was panting then reached up, grabbing at Sara pushing her on her back. He smiled down at her reaching for the wristband and chains and Sara was getting excited. Brad placed the wristband’s on her and the chains where they needed to go. Soon Sara couldn't move her arms to save her life but she loved it. Brad kissed her lips as he slowly moved down her breast as he rubbed and kissed them making her more hot. Slowly undoing her diaper keeping it under her, he reached for her vibrator and rubbing it on her pussy. Hearing her moans made it more enjoyable for both of them. Sara was so wet, that she didn't need any lotion or anything to put it in. Brad slowly put the vibrator inside her moving it in and out making her almost scream with excitement. Sara closed her legs keeping where it was at along with Brad's hand again and releasing his hand. Brad put his hand on the power putting and turned it on buzzing inside Sara which caused her to arch her back and move around trying to get free.

"OH BRAD! OH! OH! OH!" She screamed almost cumming.

Brad got closer licking at her pussy making her soaked as he slide his tongue inside her pussy eatting her out. He carefully nibbled at her not bitting her to hard. Her body was now shaking, not being able to lay still, Brad slid a finger inside her while licking her causing her to scream enjoying it.

"I'm going to cum! Harder! Harder! HARDER!"

He fingered her as hard as he could and was surprised she wasn't in pain from it. Sara cummed over Brad's hand and face and was relieved as Brad finished up. He un-chained her and they both walked into the shower to get cleaned up. Turning on the shower, they cleaned off and helped each other while standing in the shower for a few minutes and got dried off to get ready for bed. Sara diapered Brad first making sure he was snug and Brad did the same for Sara. Getting into their pajamas they snuggled into bed and drifted to sleep.

Great story and chapters. 1. slow down and read what you're writing. 2. use a spell checker, before you post it too. 3. take time to develop the characters: tell us about each one of them, how they got into diapers etc.

Expound on the act of making love. He kissed her neck and licked the beads of sweat that were running down the side as he slid down to her pert, round, firm breast and he latched onto her nipple and gently nibbled and suckled it as his hands made their way to the front of her diaper and ever so slowly kneaded it and started to heat up her passion within. She grabbed him by his ears and shoved his face into the front of her diaper bidding him to perform oral gratification, since she was so wet and slippery. He could feel the wetness on his finger tips as his hand made it's way inside the front of her diaper. She moaned softly and he gently pulled her diaper down. As he did, he smell her scent and as his face drew closer, he could feel her heat of passion. As he tasted her sweet nectar and licked her clit, he heard her moan and sigh....

...just my.02 cents

Guest little_jonny

Day 6 (dream and morning fun)

"Brad, Brad. Time to wake up. Your time out is over." Mrs. Johnson said taping him softly.

Brad sat up yawning and stretching looking around to see where he was at. He looked up and saw Mrs. Johnson, the tall wolf day care teacher looking down at him smiling. Brad looked around at the other wolf’s running around playing tag, cars, dolls, and making arts and crafts.

"So did we learn our lesson?" Mrs. Johnson asked picking up Brad.

"Yes I did. I'm sorry."

"Good. Well lets get you out of this thick diaper and into something a little better."

Mrs. Johnson carried Brad into the changing room and laid him on changing table and made sure he wouldn't fall off. She undid the thick diaper and saw he had wet it. She cleaned him up and tossed the wet diaper in the diaper pail. Mrs. Johnson turned around and pulled down a blue diaper and put it on Brad and sprinkled baby powder on him. She taped him up and sat him on the floor letting him know she was down.

"All done sweety. Run along and go play." Mrs. Johnson said patting Brad on his butt.

Brad went crawling off to the toy box looking for something to play with. Digging for a while he pulled out a big toy car and started to play with it making car sounds. He tried to stay away from the one wolf who got him in trouble but he wanted to get even with him. Brad played with the toy car for a while longer and got bored. Walking over to the books he heard and watched some of the girl wolf’s fighting over dolls.

"Mrs. Johnson, Sara won't share!" One girl shouted

"Sara?" Brad said almost out loud.

"Sara, what i have said about sharing?" Mrs Johnson told Sara.

"But I just got it." Sara said.

"Are you sure you did."

"Yes ma'am. I am. She just wants it for herself."

"Well OK. I better not hear you two fight. If I do, it will be time out for both of you."

The girls continued to play on their own and Brad slowly walked over to where Sara was at by herself playing with the doll. He was scared that he might not know who he is. Sara felt him walking behind her and she turned around. Brad stopped where he was at and acted like he was doing something else.

"Brad?"

"Um ya?"

"What's up?" Sara asked looking at him.

"You.. You know who I am?"

"Of course goof ball. Your mom watches me sometimes with you."

Brad was relieved and they played together looking for something to do. They played for a while and it was snack time. Everyone ran to the lunch tables and found a seat. Brad and Sara sat next to each other. Mrs. Johnson placed out crackers with cheese, celery and carrots with peanut butter. Brad started to munch on the carrots with peanut butter and tried to lick the top of is mouth to get the peanut butter off. Sara watched him and giggled pointing to his drink of milk. Brad grabbed his milk and drank it trying to get the peanut butter off. Sara grabbed the side of her face and saw there was ranch dressing on the side of her face. Brad looked over and it was the same boy who got him in trouble and told Mrs. Johnson what he did.

"Jake, did you throw this at Sara?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"No Mrs. Johnson."

"Jake, I will ask you one more time. You know the punishment also if you lie to me. Did you throw this carrot with ranch on it at Sara?"

"Mrs. Johnson I'm telling you the truth."

Mrs. Johnson turned away for a second and Jake smiled spreading a cracker with peanut butter getting ready to throw it at Sara. As soon as the cracker left his hand Mrs. Johnson turned around and saw Jake throwing the cracker and hitting Sara.

"JAKE! Get up and go straight to the changing room. NOW!" Mrs. Johnson yelled.

Everyone watched him make the long walk to the changing room almost crying. Snack time soon ended and Mrs. Johnson walked to the changing room where Jake was at and she was in no mode with him.

"I'm very disappointed in you Jake. Not only did you lie and got Brad in trouble the first time, threw food at Sara not once but twice and try to lie about it, I don't what do with you. Maybe I should tell your mom all the trouble your causing."

"NO! Please don't!"

Mrs. Johnson undid Jake's diaper and pulled out two punishment diapers and put the first diaper on Jake. She cut a slit in the first diaper and put the second one on. Mrs. Johnson was about to pick him up when she turned around and grabbed a pink diaper setting it next to him. She put a few slits in the second diaper and put the pink diaper on him. She picked him up and carried him to the time out play pin and set the time. Brad walked by smiling at him.

"That's a nice pink diaper you have on."

"This is your fault." Jake yelled.

"My fault? Your the one who got in trouble and lies. Now you get to pay for it. Have a nice time out."

"Brad. Brad, you awake?"

Brad looked around hearing his name being called but didn't see anyone.

"Brad wake up!"

Brad woke up looking around to see he was back in his bed with Sara next to him. She looked worried and is she seen a ghost.

"Are you ok? I watched you move around and shift in your sleep. It looked like you were having a nightmare or something."

Brad got up and stretched feeling his diaper to see if he was wet.

"Your dry. I checked when I woke up to see if you needed to be changed and you did. Now tell me what happened in your dream or nightmare. I was worried for a moment.

Brad told Sara what happened and even how she was in it. She was stunned but couldn't help but to giggle a little They soon went downstairs to make breakfast. Sara walked i the kitchen first saying she wanted to make breakfast and Brad said OK smiling. He grabbed down plates, cups, forks, spoons, and knife. He walked over to see what Sara was making.

"Ah ah. It's gonna be a surprise. Go watch some cartoons and I will call when its ready."

What Brad didn't know was that it was going to be a surprise for sure. He knows she has to work today but she's going to have some fun with him.

i have been using spell check every time i do a part. F.Y.I

Guest little_jonny

Day 6 (morning fun and off to work)

Brad watched Rugrats, holding his Teddy bear while waiting for Sara to finish making breakfast. He breathed in slowly smelling eggs, bacon, and toast being made and couldn’t wait to see how well it turns out. As soon as the Rugrats was over, Sara walked in the living room with two plates of what she made along with a tall glass of orange juice and sat it on the coffee table.

"Mmm, smells good." Brad said picking up the fork about to eat the scrambled eggs.

"I hope you like it."

"Wow, this is very good. Taste better then my moms."

"Thanks sweety." Sara said kissing Brad on the head.

Sara and Brad enjoyed eating their breakfast while watching cartoons. Brad didn't eat to fast remembering if he did, he will get a upset stomach and get sick. What he didn't know was his breakfast was a surprise for sure. Before Sara bought out his orange juice, she sprinkled in a medicine powder that causes someone to become very sleepy and weak. She's used it before and knows the right amount to use. Now she had to wait until it kicks in and for her to have her fun with Brad. It really didn't take long once Brad had finished his orange juice and started to yawn and rubbing his eyes.

"You still sleepy?" Sara asked picking up the dishes.

"Ya, I must be. I might take a nap while you go back to work. You can come back if you want."

"Sounds good to me. Get comfy and I will get you anything else you need."

Brad stretched out on the couch watching Rugrats All Grown Up slowly closes his eyes but trying so hard to stay awake to kiss Sara good-bye. He fought as hard as he could be soon fell asleep. Sara peeked in and shouted for Brad and he was out cold and thats when she went on with her plan. She walked up to his room to grab the furry paws he bought at Hot Topic, four Abena diapers, baby powder, one of her pink shirts that wouldn't go pass his belly button, adult baby booties from her back pack and made her way downstairs. She had plenty of time to do what she wanted and placed everything on the coffee table.

Sara un zipped he's fottie pajama's and saw he was already wet. She picked him up carefully and got him out of the pajama's and out of his soaked diaper. Making sure he was all clean she started diapering him nice and thick. After each of the diapers she put on him, she cut a slit on the next diaper she put on except for the fourth diaper. Sara sat him up on the couch and saw he wasn't moving a muscle but could hear him breathing softly. Sara reached for the pink shirt and got it on him and it fit perfectly. Next to go on was the furry paws which were a good fit as well. Knowing he was going to try and pull the paws off, she got duct tape but put it on sticky side out, not wanting to ruine the paws. The last thing to go on was the adult baby booties which were pink as well. After about 10-15 minutes of work she was done and got up to check her work. Looking at him giggling to herself of how cute he looked, she thought he could use one more touch.

Quickly going upstairs, Sara got two things to put in his hair and also grabbed his wolf tail. Going back downstairs to see him still sitting up she thought he was awake but heard him snoring. Walking over to the couch sitting down, she got him to lay down her to put his hair in tiny pig tails. Even though his hair wasn’t long, he had enough to put them up pig tails. Turning him over on his side, she clipped on the tail on the second diaper and made sure it was going to stay on. Sara looked at the clock and saw she had to get ready for work. Before she did, she made a short video and got it set up to play on the TV. Leaving a note on the coffee table by the remote, she pulled a blanket over Brad and kissed him on the lips.

"Sleep well my baby girl." Sara said leaving the house.

Sara got in her car and drove off to work smiling the whole way but also hoping that Brad wouldn't be made at what she did to him. Today was going to be a short work day and she was OK with that. She was still tired but also wanted to see Brad's reaction and if he tried to get out of the state he was in when he wakes up.

3:00 p.m.

Brad woke up yawning and stretching and went to rub his eyes and saw that he had the furry paws on. He got up still feeling weak and saw he was wearing a pink shirt and pink baby booties. Looking at the coffee table seeing the note on the remote saying, "click play" and he did. He saw the living room and was puzzled then saw Sara sit in front of it.

"Hey sweety. By now your probably waking up and still feeling weak. Don't worry, you will get the felling back and be able to walk. I made sure you won't have any leaks so I put four Abena diapers on you. You also notice the paws on your hands as well as the tail. I thought I would help you live you’re dream some by dressing you as a baby wolf. But about the pink shirt, pink booties, and pink pi-. Well how about I show you."

Sara turned the camera to Brad who was sleeping like a baby wolf. He looked at himself on TV and saw the pink pig tails in his head. He felt his head and felt the pig tails in his head and was almost stund she did all this. Sara turned the camera back on herself

"You look so cute sleeping like that. Remember I get off work at 5:00 and will be back to take care of my baby girl wolf soon. Hope you don't have to many accidents. Love you baby."

Brad tried to stand up and was still feeling weak. Trying to walk, he felt like a toddler by how thick he was diapered and made he's way up stairs to try and go to the bathroom in his room but was out of luck when he found out it was locked. Brad could feel he was wet and knew he was going to mess sometime soon. He gave up and walked into the kitchen to see if she left anything out on the counter by the stove. He did see some wrappers sitting out and tried hard as he could to flatten the wrapper out and was able to and read what it said.

"Laxatives.." He said to himself

Guest little_jonny

Day 6 (torcher and pleasure night)

WARNING: Sexual theme part

Brad couldn’t believe Sara had put laxatives in his breakfast. Now he doesn’t know if she’s doing this to be mean, or for fun. He turned the wrapper over to read the instructions to see how long it takes to go through the system. Looking close as he could because the print was so small and he finally found it.

“Will take up to two to three hours to go through the bodies system

Guest little_jonny

Day 7(old high school friend)

Brad woke up yawning and stretching to see they had both fallen asleep on the couch watching the movie and he saw that Sara was still sleeping on him. He tried to get up and move but she stayed clinched on to Brad not wanting him to move. The light was already off and Brad reached for the remote to turn the TV off and pulling the blanket over them trying to fall back asleep. Brad was a little uncomfortable but got comfy as quiet as he could with out waking up Sara who was holding him like a Teddy bear not letting go for anything. Brad kissed Sara softly on the head.

It has been seven days since Brad had ever used the toilet and his body is starting to get use to him going in his diaper. He didn't think what he was going to do when the month was up. How is he going to get potty trained again? Will he be able to control his body functions? What's he going to do if he has diapers left over? Worse yet, what if his parents came home earlier from vacation?

Sara was awoken to the sound of someone knocking at the door and it made her almost jump up. She looked down at Brad who was sound asleep.

"Brad, Brad baby. Someone is at the door." Sara said shaking him.

"What's wrong hun?" Brad said moaning rubbing his eyes.

"Someone is at the door. It looked like a guy about your age." Sara said peeking out the window.

"Oh, it must be Jake. A old high school friend of mine."

Brad got up about to go to the door when Sara stopped him.

"Um baby. Your missing something." She said pointing to his legs.

Brad told Jake to hold on and he will be there soon. Quickly running up stairs to grab a pair of pajamas and a pair for Sara. Brad quickly pulled his on and tossed Sara hers. He didn't know he pulled on his footed ones he made but hope Jake will remember about it.

"Hey Jake whats up?" Brad said opening the door welcoming him in.

"Not much just thought I see what you been up to since graduation." Jake said waking in.

Jake saw Sara pulling up her sweats and thought he saw something plastic with purple but didn't say anything. Brad introduce Jake to Sara and they both said hello shaking hands. Sara gave Brad a worried look as he might notice something or even smell anything. He gave her a hush single letting her know it's going to be OK. Jake was about to ask something when he looked at Brad's pj's he had on.

"Nice jamies dude. You never did grew up did you? I bet you still sleep with that stuff animal." Jake said smiling.

"Yeah so what dude? I'm a kid at heart." Brad said smiling and laughing.

Sara managed to smile a little also as the both sat down to chat.

Jake grew up being a only child and his parents both split up when he was 5 and his dad really didn't seem to care about him or show much love and affection. His dad thought that showing love would make him weak and not a real man. His mom on the other hand did show him love and helped him out with anything that he needed. Jake did feel that he grew up to fast and wished that he could be a kid again. He was to afraid to even tell Brad because he think it was strange. Well little does Jake know that Brad has a dark secret of his own.

Brad turned on the TV listen to Jake talk about random stuff and memories from high school. Listing to Jake telling a story from when Brad was in middle school wetting his pants on a field trip, he could feel his diaper was heavy from last night and now must bed wetting in his sleep. Sara moved over to Brad still under the blanket as he put his arm around Sara.

"Awe, so you did find a girlfriend after all huh?" Jake said laughing.

"Ya, and what happened to your old girlfriend again?" Brad said giving him a grin.

"OK, OK you got me. So what did you guys have planed for today?"

"I can't do nothing until I get off work at 5:00." Sara said.

"Ya, and I'm free for anything."

"You don't work any more?" Jake asked.

"Na, where I worked at was only for the season But do have a lot of money saved up.

All three sat chatting while watching TV until it was time for Sara to leave for work. Brad sniffed for a second and could smell urine and it was getting a little stronger. Sara looked at Brad and knew he had better go change.

"I'll be right back." Brad said getting up and going upstairs.

Brad got in his room closing and locking the door. Pulling of his pajama's and taking off his soaking wet diaper. He felt the cool air and got cleaned up. Looking in his dresser draw he thought of which diaper to wear. Brad grabbed a Tranquility and got diapered up tossing on a pair of baggy jeans and went back down stairs. He saw Jake still flipping through the channels and saw Sara squirming around. Brad pulled down his pants and pointed mouthing the words. "Diaper change?" Sara nodded and she got up with out Jake noticing. Walking up the stairs Sara stopped.

"I'll change myself. Go a head and chat with your friend."

"OK, Pick whatever one you want." Brad said kissing her and patting her on her butt

Sara walked in and looked in dresser and saw one that she doesn't think she has tried. She picked up a Molicare and proceeded to change. She pulled down her sweats and undid her diaper. Sara stood there only in a shirt about to put the diaper on when she heard foot steps coming closer. She looked up and in shock that the door was still cracked open and not locked. Sara quietly dashed to the door closing it and locked it. She listen with her heart beating and the steps went passed. She finished diapering herself and put her sweats back on and went down stairs and sat next to Brad while Jake hand gone to use the bathroom.

"Brad that was to close. What do you think he will say if he finds out?" Sara said snugged close to him

"I don't know. If he does, hope he understands when I tell him."

(ok, so new person comes in the picture. any ideas on what should or will sound good to happen?)