LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Teddys Tapes

I love this new Teddy print and now that the Mediums where back in I got a cases of them But I am finding that the tapes are not sticking to the diaper all that good they keep coming undone. I am not sure if I have a bad pack or a bad case or maybe the tapes don't stick to the print that good I never had any problems with this on any other bambino diapers only brand I have ever had this happen to me with is depends.. I am going to try and put a strip of duck tape going down each side and see if maybe the diaper tape sticks better to the duck tape. anyone else having this problem?.

• Like 1

I can't comment on the quality of the Teddy tapes but a trick I've used with other brands is to use a layer of clear medical tape over top of the original tapes to help keep them closed. You should be able to find it at any pharmacy and it works great for keeping tapes from popping open AND you can still pull them off when you want to change instead of being cut out of your diaper...

No they have the original Bambino tapes and they are good tapes I never had this happen when wearing there Classico diaper. I am thinking its the new softer frontal plastic panel (Teddy landing zone) that is the problem what ever its made of may not work with these tapes. Or maybe I just opened a bad pack of diapers as this had been up for 24 hours now and no one else has posted having the same problem I only use 4 diapers so far and had the problem with all 4 diapers they where out of the same pack when I get to my next pack maybe they will stick better..

• Like 1

I have had the same issue with the tapes. I dont have any problems with the classicos or the biancos, but with the Teddys the tapes dont stick as well. I have tried tapeing them a bit looser than I normally would and that seems to help somewhat, but after a few hours they seem to come undone and dont want to restick any more. I like the print as well, but I will stick to classicos and biancos when I reorder.

• Like 1

I have had the same issue with the tapes. I dont have any problems with the classicos or the biancos, but with the Teddys the tapes dont stick as well. I have tried tapeing them a bit looser than I normally would and that seems to help somewhat, but after a few hours they seem to come undone and dont want to restick any more. I like the print as well, but I will stick to classicos and biancos when I reorder.

Yea me to I will not get the teddys anymore love the print but what good is a diaper if it will not stay on?

• Like 1

I've experienced the same thing in my search for something to replace the Bambino smalls. I definitely won't be buying Teddys unless they fix them. It's too crucial for me that the diaper stays on.

All-in-all, it looks like there'll be no more bambino products for me at all.

• Like 1

weird...

I've gone through 2 bags now of the new Teddy's with the old tapes so far and I haven't had a single one come loose or pop off on me yet. Matter of fact I haven't even noticed them sliding some like the classico's did sometimes. I do keep the lower tapes a bit looser to keep them from cutting into my legs, but I really crank down on the top ones since i'm so skinny, keeps them up on my hip bones. They are working out great for me. Compare that to the stretchy tapes where I had less than 5 make it through an entire night out of the whole case.

• Like 1

weird...

I've gone through 2 bags now of the new Teddy's with the old tapes so far and I haven't had a single one come loose or pop off on me yet. Matter of fact I haven't even noticed them sliding some like the classico's did sometimes. I do keep the lower tapes a bit looser to keep them from cutting into my legs, but I really crank down on the top ones since i'm so skinny, keeps them up on my hip bones. They are working out great for me. Compare that to the stretchy tapes where I had less than 5 make it through an entire night out of the whole case.

Glad you got lucky. :)

For me, I may pass that threshold of skinny where it is in fact a great degree of stress on the tape and diaper for it to stay on me (the top tapes cross over each other), which may aggravate things.

Its really too bad that they kinda dropped the ball on this one. With the front panel on the Biancos and Classicos, the tapes stick like glue. I've never had an issue (so far) with tapes on either of those diapers.....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this problem on the ones I just got today. Really irritating. :( I'm thinking about putting some packing tape right over the matte panel to make it slick like the other Bambino front panels and maybe it will stick better.

• Like 2