LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Have A Worldgroups Account?

I had a group on MSN back in the day, and when they banned adult groups the site got moved to worldgroups. I lost my password and don't want to sign up because they require a credit card. Long story short if you were a member of my group or could access the site for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to get a story that I posted there so I can work on it some more. The site is Shoeless Joe's Nursey, I know real original name.

Thanks babies,

Joe

Don't they have "lost or Forgotten Password" procedures?

I had a group in MSN to support my SoCalAB hypnosis system. A place for people to ask questions and post their progress.

MSN dropped it and I totally lost interest with them when they switch to Worldgroups.

I figured for my energy there were better tribal drums to hang out at... like this one.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I had a group on MSN back in the day, and when they banned adult groups the site got moved to worldgroups. I lost my password and don't want to sign up because they require a credit card. Long story short if you were a member of my group or could access the site for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to get a story that I posted there so I can work on it some more. The site is Shoeless Joe's Nursey, I know real original name.

Thanks babies,

Joe

Thanks babies,

Joe

Sorry. Your group is set to private so I can not get in to find what you are looking for.

They do, it just requires a credit card and I'm too stubborn to give it too them.

When Yahoo dropped their ABLG gorups, thus taking the "adult" out of "adult groups" I was looking for a new place to set up a replacement for the Yahoo group I l ost. I went over to Worldgroups and when I saw they wanted a credit card, I left. I do not use a credit card. That is by choice, I use a debit card. I do NOT want to get involved in the slavery that is inherent in debt-based actions.

I'm Debt Free!!!!

I gave microsoft a credit card number once. When i tried to cancel the recurring payment they wanted it in writing by snail mail and kept saying they never got it even when the fourth time i sent it registered mail they signed for. I also pointed out that according to contract law if a contract is made by a valid form of communication such as in writing with witnesses and lawyers or by phone like when you order from a catalog or by email or paypal online or however done...even a hand shake. To alter said contract neither party can refuse terms by reason alone of demanding a more elaborate form of communication than the initial form that established said contract. In the end i had to request a new card number from my bank and then they went after my credit rating... long story. Wile reluctantly i use their os i will never give them willingly any information on anything what so ever

• 1 month later...

That's scary marcuss.

It's been my experience that credit card companies will investigate issues like this for you. It's in the best interest of the credit card company to resolve this sort of thing. Otherwise they run the risk of loosing a card holder as they did in your case. At least you have a good paper trail indicating your efforts to resolve this with Microsoft. And may I suggest that you check your latest credit reports, and request a correction if the blemish still exists, if you've not already done so. Good luck.

I just realized that I didn't address the original string. I ditto not giving out credit card info unless it's clearly in your best interest. About ten years ago, I used a credit card to make 3 or 4 on-line purchases with what I thought was a safe transaction. They were for adult baby items from what I considered good companies- some still in business today. I received a call from the credit card company shortly thereafter asking if I had made a cash advance of $2,000.00 at a horse race track! When I informed them that I was unaware of it, they indicated that they thought not as it was inconsistent with my credit history and that they would take care of it. I never heard about it again.

Secure transactions are much safer today. But back then, I suspect that an employee, probably without the company's knowledge, sold my info to someone with fraud in mind. What surprises me is how they could attempt a cash advance without clearcut positive ID! Identity theft is big business today and growing, and the first line of defense is our own caution.

Happy New Year all !!

Actually, you can form an email group of like minded persons without using a Group

1 create a webmail addy on a network like Yahoo or Hotmail or make a sub-account at your ISP like Verizon and use the webmail version. These are reasonably well malware shielded and are all I use. I do not have Outlook Express or Thunderbird up an running. This is because you wil want to send files and images

2 Get some webspace, preferably at an adult-friendly webhosting site. I use eXmasters. The price is right although their FTP is a but iffy, I use FileZilla or FireFTP all the time. I do not even go to any of my hosts' file managers since I can do it from home

3 Seek out persons interested in the same topic(s) and tell them you are creating a group via either a social network or a website. List the topic and your email addy and tell would be members to create emial addies sepcifically for this group.

4. As persons join put their addies in a contact list the category of which is named for the "Group". You can save this lis as a .ssv document and export it to members. You will need to update and redistribute this list as noew persons join or leave or must be banned

This will now function as a group forum. If you know what you are doing, you can set it up each member gets a certain amount of space.plus a group "home". Maybe you can get social noetworking softwware but that seems to be hard to use. A BG of space can break down into about 100 ten MB pieces or you can have the members get their own webspace

There may be things that you will want, like Gallery Wizard, Thingamablog or Votingbooth (this last is a php that I do not know how to use)

This is certainly Rube Goldberg and labor intnesive, but given the way the bigs like Yahoo, MSN and others are acting, seems to be the best route for small operators. It will not be Daily Diapers but better than the alternative (nothong) and topic-specific groups are faily small anyway. Unless, like Diaperspace, DD can set up groups capability here