LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want It! I Want It! I Want It! Waaaaa...

I notice that some persons do not have the usual "Member Title" but something very customized. How do I do that? And do not say that I cannot or I shall continue this tandtrum :)

Guest NaughtyAshes

As much as I would love to torment you by withholding this information and lording over you my custom member title, I shall relent as I also love this ability. :angel_not:

Click your username at the top of the screen -> my settings -> profile -> Scroll down to Member title and fill in the box. Tada!

Small Caveat to others, you need 500 posts to do this, but CDL, you have fulfilled that requirement.

As much as I would love to torment you by withholding this information and lording over you my custom member title, I shall relent as I also love this ability. :angel_not:

Click your username at the top of the screen -> my settings -> profile -> Scroll down to Member title and fill in the box. Tada!

Small Caveat to others, you need 500 posts to do this, but CDL, you have fulfilled that requirement.

[blows a Fairy kiss to NA]

Found it: Thank you

500 Posts?!. You have no idea how OLD that makes me feel. They say 60 is the new 40 but they do not tell you that 500 posts is the new 80