LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This Whole Business, What Exactly Do I Do?

Hi there everyone,

I'm really new to this, but I figured there'd be no better place to ask! Okay. My boyfriend of a few months just recently told me he was a DL. He says he likes the way they feel and they're a very sexual thing for him. I'm still a little weirded out by it, but not so much because he's wearing them, but because I hate diapers. :( I really would like to make him happy, he's said he can't orgasm without wearing one, and just talking about having them on is very sexually intense for him. But I really dislike everything about them, the feel, the look, the plastic-y smell. Diapers have been one of my least favorite things long before I even knew him. Everything about them makes me think back to the days of babysitting my cousins, I couldn't have been more than 12 and even then I hated the look and feel of diapers. Does anyone have any advice? I really want to support him with this, I really do love him and would love to engage in any kind of fetish that would make him happy.

I know it took so much for him to trust me enough to tell me about what he thinks is the weirdest fetish ever (not even close :) ) but I just really don't like diapers. :( If it were anything else, I'd be all for it. But me even thinking about diapers is an instant turn off. Is there anyway I can "ease" my way into accepting them?

I really want to make him happy, it's difficult for him to get aroused except when he's wearing or thinking about diapers. But I want to make him happy and it's difficult for me to get aroused when he's wearing or thinking about diapers.

Thanks so much, I've already felt a lot better and a lot more comfortable about his fetish by reading the posts on this board!

• Like 1

You just need to remember that relationships are two sided. Personally, I'd say if he can't get off with out diapers, then he probably needs to change something. I don't think that's too fair to you to be restricted to his sexual needs. I'm sure that you are a sweet heart, I can tell that just by the fact that you care. But, if I was you, I wouldn't induldge your boyfriend with diapers until he's able to be more responsive to vanilla sex or what ever y'all do. (You really should just jump him sometime when he's got no time to think, think super heat of the moment amazing movie sex. He'll be too flustered to think about anything but you.)

Lol, now down to business :P.

Not all diapers are all covered in plastic or have the plastic-y smell or look too much like diapers. If he'll fit or you will fit, or whatever you want, Goodnights or Underjams are made to be as underwear non-diaperish as possible. "Normal" ( :P ) pre-teens and teenagers that wet the bed probably hate diapers as much or more than you. They are pull-ups, but about the most non-diaper diaper that you can find, I'd say. There are lots of underwear like pull ups for adults too, I think depends and tena are the most common that don't need to be ordered on the internets. (FYI Depends suck) That might be a starting point for you to ease into it.

But first, you need to bring that boy down a notch to where you're comfortable. I'm sure it's awesome between you two right now, and it'll keep getting better as long as he's willing to make you happy and you stay as open minded as you sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank everyone for their postitive feedback! It's been a few weeks now, and I'm getting decently comfortable with the idea. :thumbsup: And great advice on the cloth diapers! That's what we are starting out with and it was not nearly as weird as I expected it to be, it actually turned out to be pretty fun! :lol: But thanks again for the positive remarks!!

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank everyone for their postitive feedback! It's been a few weeks now, and I'm getting decently comfortable with the idea. :thumbsup: And great advice on the cloth diapers! That's what we are starting out with and it was not nearly as weird as I expected it to be, it actually turned out to be pretty fun! :lol: But thanks again for the positive remarks!!

That is 1 thing I've found here most here give what they have found works for them & warn what didnot. The helpfulness here is nice!!!:D