LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heyo

Lufie

Hello, My name is Lufie. I have decided to join this site because I want to give my baby boy everything I can. I was not very interested in being a mommy at first, but I love my boy, so I will lean all I can to make him happy. This is very hard for me to admit, but I dont know what I am doing. So if there are any other mothers out there that want to talk to me, I would love some advice.

Well, yah, Im a furry, a wolf. My puppy is a Wolf as well, he is a Baby Fur. (its so cute when he says it, hehe) I dont know if that makes what we do any different, he acts like a human baby most of the time, not a real puppy. But I am fine with that, what ever he is comfortable with.

Anywho, I want to go see the rest of the forum, so Ill be checking back in soon. And I'd better see some replies, or I will be very disappointed. hehe

Hello, My name is Lufie. I have decided to join this site because I want to give my baby boy everything I can. I was not very interested in being a mommy at first, but I love my boy, so I will lean all I can to make him happy. This is very hard for me to admit, but I dont know what I am doing. So if there are any other mothers out there that want to talk to me, I would love some advice.

Well, yah, Im a furry, a wolf. My puppy is a Wolf as well, he is a Baby Fur. (its so cute when he says it, hehe) I dont know if that makes what we do any different, he acts like a human baby most of the time, not a real puppy. But I am fine with that, what ever he is comfortable with.

Hi Lufie. My only suggestion to you is, try to encourage him to act / play as a wolf pup -- a little puppy play while wearing diapers could really add to your ... ahem, sex life *blushes*. :whistling: