LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leicester Nov Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Hi there all just a quick post to say that the munch will be on the 27th (If you have not heard about the munch yet more about what it is will follow shortly). I will post more at another point as I am thinking of doing a little more than normal for the munchs running up to Christmas, not sure what yet could be anything from making a cake for every to renting so people can let there little side out more... I have not really looked into it much yet so that is why I am a little late posting about it and I am posting about it in such a vage.

So if any on has any ideaof what they would like to happen then let me know otherwise I will post more about it soon and hope to see you there, oh and if you think you are coming please post so others know they will not be left alone with me :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all I have been a little slow due to illness and a havy work load (pretty much been working and sleeping), so my plans for doing something a little more specal have kind of fell apart, well I my make a nice cake but that is about it lol.

But the normal munch is still on. The pub we had it in last time was quite nice but got very full with rugby fans after a bit and seeing as Tigers are at home again this weekend I think we will give that a miss (as friendly as they all where it makes it a little hard to talk). As it is sort notice and all I am going to go with the safe opton of saying this one will be at the firebug. I will post the address etc tomorrow but for those that dont know it is about 2 mins away from the market in the city, so prtty ceteral.

well good night and hope to see some of you there :)

Hello from over the pond! We're very glad to see that you're having a Munch! New Jersey Littles wishes you all the best and many more munches to come.

I do have a suggestion for you. DD has a new Member Map, you can type in your basic location and people can see whereabout you are in the world. Its a super thing to have! Good Luck!